Section to manually log an track glucose levels

Please bring a section on the Dashboard where the user can log and monitor blood pressure readings.

Moderator Edit: Formatting and clarified subject

547 Comments
ChrisCB
Jogger

I used to have a Withings and could track my BP on that. I ma very disappointed that Fitbit has removed the option to do this (and apparently without any explanation). Please restore this or I will have to go back to Withings.

KoloheBoy
First Steps

It would be nice to add Blood Pressure and Glucose to the Android interface. I know it is located online, but to have to log online and to do it is a paint in the butt. 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
DerrickS
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Thank you for the suggestion! We will be sure to pass it along for further review.

Chris6000
First Steps

I too would like to see a BP tile, i currently have to track that by other methods

soupxxxx
First Steps

I found that CareSync (caresynch.com) integratesblood pressure from fitbit, ihealth, vitadock and withings.  They do not yet link to QardioArm, the wireless BP app I use, but it is on their to do list.

CareSync also integrates lots of other medical data.

LukeMullen
Recovery Runner

Hello Derrick,

Today is 29-March-2015, two almost three weeks have passed. Please update us on the status of reimplementing the previously available Fitbit IFTTT channel for third-party blood pressure (and heart rate) devices?

Where in the queue does it fall? Since the requested IFTTT channels previously existed, prior to Fitbit killing them off, it would seem to be a low-hanging fruit implementation win for the software team.

Kindest Regards,

Luke

MrDude
Jogger
I am able to log my glucose and blood pressure on the dashboard, which is great. However I would like to be able to log it using my fitbit app for android. This seems like it would be a fairly simple feature addition.

Thanks.
pmercier
Jogger

Please add a log to the FitBit Dashboard similar to how you do Body Weight.   I don't mind taking BP external and then manually adding like I do with my weight.

I thank you in advance for any concideration in this matter.

Paul M.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

pmercier
Jogger

GREAT Idea!!!

mamacat
Recovery Runner

It would be nice to have a blood pressure log on the dashboard.  It's the main reason I bought my HR, to keep a measure on my heart rate.  thanks

bsgillis
Stepping Up

It would be nice to be able  to access the blood pressure info on the app.  Ideally I would be able to enter the info into the app, but at a minimum I would like to see the data on the app since I use that daily and only get online a couple of times a month.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

Michael
5K Racer

@bsgillis Given that the BP portion of the web site has been deprecated, and is not available to new users I suspect that Fitbit is phasing it out entirely.

bsgillis
Stepping Up

@Michael According to the "new user" date for the blood pressure page I shouldn't have access, but I do.  Also, the Fitbit support team suggested that I post this here to see if there was enough interest to warrant considering it.

I have access to the BP section under the log and personally think it is a very important section for those looking to stay healthy - personally if they want it to get more attention they should release a Fitbit Automatic BP cuff, give it the ability to detect to much movement to allow more accurate readings and tell you to sit still and try again.
I would like to see Fitbit push more towards health tools!

Emtmelissa
Base Runner
I agree. I am a new user so I don't have access to that and really wish I did.
kubacichan
First Steps
I also agree.
apollo
First Steps

I cannot like this suggestion enough.

I would love the ability to track my Blood Pressure over time along with the rest of my statistics. Happy to manually enter it throught the iOS App and Web Dashboard so it should be a very quick change.

Moman126
Base Runner
I would also like to see Heart rate added also.
pmercier
Jogger

Yes, I would agree with this.  Heart rate would be good to have also.  I track this manually in a notebook.  Would be nice to have it stored on my FitBit like I do with my Daily Weight.

Alfapels
Jogger
I use Withings BP and scale. Fitbit sync the scale log but not the BP measurements. This would be easy. Can Fitbit please Fix this Bit?
kojo-jojo
First Steps

I would like to be able to Log Blood Pressure and my custom Tracker info from my mobile device (android app). I dont like having to log in from a broswer each time I want to log these things. If they are available to log and track on the website we should be able to log and track them on the mobile app as well. What is the point of being able to only do somethings on one platform and some other things on another. At least being able to log these things from the mobile app.

pnorrisjd
First Steps

Yes please, bring back the blood pressure tracker displayable on the dashboard!

MrDude
Jogger

Yes Please!

Hoppy59
Hill Runner
New user here and would like to be able to access BP data too. Please reinstated this for all users.
SBrand
First Steps

I would also like to vote to have the Blood Pressure log available on the app. That would make it so much easier to share with my physician.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.