See previous days' data across all tiles in mobile app

I like the layout of the new IOS app.  I wish that when I switch days to look at previous days' data that I could have ALL the tiles still change to the previous day's information.  Right now with the updated app only the daily goals change to the previous day's data and the calories in and calories out stay with today's current information.  This is not helpful to me if I am trying to quickly see how I did yesterday which I definitely do sometimes.

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity and labels. 

325 Comments
Maverick23
Jogger

Time to get something else...

Garmin seems to be a popular one my other FitBit friends have switched to...

roulstonvalerie
First Steps
There is no reason why they cannot restore this view

Val
Mikela123
First Steps

I’m so exhausted with the lack of response by Fitbit to this request.    I’ve had many Fitbit’s over the years and was considering a newer model at this time.  But this lack of customer response has really impacted that decision.   I mean “zero” response.  Incredible. 

Subiewam
Jogger
Really regret not getting the Apple Watch. This is my last Fitbit.
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
alexlmoser
Jogger

I agree 100%.  At first I thought something was wrong since it kept showing my current days data on previous days.  Super annoying that I can just click back to a previous day and see how I did.  

SunsetRunner
Not applicable
One down and several more to go. Several of our Fitbit products are dying and we are replacing them with other technologies. Fitbit seems to only care about the bottom line and I'm voting with my wallet. I've also convinced several other who are considering Fitbit to purchase other technologies due to the inferior hardware and horrible app. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to stay in the Fitbit family and love the community but the lack of responsiveness from the company leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Give us what we once had and stop listening to the bean counters. Your Fitbit stocks are tanking there's a good reason why. So much for buying that new Fitbit Versa ...

Sent from my iPad
zwickerp
Jogger
So what do you suggest as an alternative?

Sent from my iPhone
kipbot
Jogger

Exactly, BoguSoft.  I have 21 million miles with fitbit and I've always liked the product, but this is just dumb (and now disrespectful to their advocates).  Worst of all, it's a really easy fix - tell us you won't and why and send us some t-shirts or just fix it, it's such an easy easy fix.  

Waiting for my HR 2 to die.  I'll give my data a Marie Kondo hug and move on . . . 

Subiewam
Jogger
Agreed. Also Fitbit customer support is bad. It I takes one month for a
warranty claim after arguing for hours that it’s not damage and their
issue.

My device is with them now and will be selling it to try to recoup some
money once I get it back.

Goodbye Fitbit and hello Apple Watch.
I got the fit bit for sleep tracking and long battery life. But no way
worth the 300 i spent for it. Sad!

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Steveinator
First Steps

I agree! Much needed!

The point to a dashboard is to give you a complete overview

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I'm positive that all the tiles used to change, so frustrating this needs to change ASAP, such an easy fix 

12Yanv
Jogger
They are not going to do anything

Sent from my iPhone
Thanks, Martha
Subiewam
Jogger

You are correct.  Lack of customer service is pathetic.

The ionic will not correctly save your exercise configuration. stop working in February 2018. notified them and its a know issue.

The ionic will not correctly sync and display notification/calls.  I get 1 out of 10. notified them and  also its a know issue.

and fit bit is reluctant to improve the app no matter how many people suggest the change.

dprd
First Steps

I don't like the new dashboard.  When I go back a day, I want to see all of my stats for that day in one shot and not have to click on each tile.  It does not give me a clear picture of yesterday.

Bettybambam
First Steps

I hate the new update... it does not give me a summary of my sleep on the home screen like it did before.... That is ridiculous. Please change it back to how it use to be. whats  the point of having a home page If it doesn't show you the summary of your nights sleep without clicking on the stupid moon? CHANGE IT BACK! 

SiBeag
First Steps

My previous sleep data has disappeared.  Can only get today's info.  Will have to look at different brands if not sorted.. Pity.

iRock68
Recovery Runner

I agree with everyone above, I thought I was going crazy that my tiles were all the same when I went to previous days. This makes zero sense I cannot imagine why anyone would want inaccurate information.. When you go to see how you slept the night before for instance and it's the same as today....super dumb!!! Please put it back the way it was. 

iRock68
Recovery Runner

I am not a recovery or any other kind of runner so why does that show next to my name, omg hahahaha!

DawnRich
First Steps

It is almost 2019 and I have oriblems with this on my fitbit.  Why has this not been fixed yet? A screen should not show last night’s sleep for every day this week. This is just wring. Please fix this. 

gt857
First Steps
This thread started years ago. Pretty sure they don’t care about our opinion and have no plans to fix this. I’m putting my Fitbit on eBay and will never buy another one of their products again. Not like there are no competitors, and good ones to boot.

Sent from my iPhone
SunsetRunner
Not applicable
This is what I’ve done, sold off the Fitbit’s and moved the whole family over to a different technology and we couldn’t be happier. FitBit is just trying to imitate Apple with their interface and failed miserably IMHO. The Fitbit hardware is getting better but the interface has some serious drawbacks. Maybe one day I’ll revisit the platform but I doubt it. We now have exactly what we want with real community and personal challenges and a product that does so much more than our Fitbit’s ever did. It was fun while it lasted Fitbit.

Please excuse any spelling errors,
Sent from my Mobile Device.
iRock68
Recovery Runner
What’s a good competitor?
--
Sent by my iPhone
DebbieGruf
First Steps
I'll be looking at the Garmin Vivosport or the Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro or maybe the Garmin vívoactive 3 music when my Fitbit packs up. I will not be purchasing another device from Fitbit unless they resolve the issue with the dashboard.
Subiewam
Jogger
What we need to do is start a class action suit and get Fitbit to refund
our money

The produced a product with empty promises. The device does not work as
intended and the lack the customer service and technical savvy to repair.
Or maybe the lack the courage to admit that it will not work as advertised.

I’ve had my ionic for almost a year and within two months I had called in
that it did not work properly. All I get is cowardly emails, sincere
apologies and nothing else’s.

Sincerely ad very dissatisfied customer who feels that I was scammed
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
iRock68
Recovery Runner
I decided after reading about the Apple Watch 4 I’m putting it on my
Christmas list and will end my Fitbit relationship haha. It sounds amazing
!!
--
Sent by my iPhone
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.