Sync Weight Watchers Data and Calories to Fitbit

Weight watchers app pulls info re activity from fitbit app but not vice versa.  I would love for the fitbit app to pull info from my nutrional info from my weight watchers app to incorporate a more well rounded view of my health/nutrition/activity on the fitbit dashboard.

Moderator Edit: Title & Labels

88 Comments
MrsSpitser
First Steps

I can only say Amen to all the comments above!  I would love to see my nutrition information on my Fitbit, whether that is points integrating or a calorie carry-over.  Either one is better than nothing.  I use WW to track my nutrition and Fitbit for activity tracking. But I can't compete with my Fitbit friends for Goal Day unless I double track my food and that's too time consuming.  I'm a mother of 3 with a full time job and countless other responsibilities.  I need this to be as EASY as possible!  C'mon people!

KelseySaunders
First Steps

This would be great!!!!!

timatchison
First Steps

I don't want to be double logging my food intake, so if Fitbit could sync my Weight Watchers data into the Fitbit App, that would be great!

@Jtobison wrote:
Improve the integration with Weight Watchers so that calories eaten is transferred from WW to Fitbit.

fairmd
First Steps

I'm not that bothered about it showing the points, but it does have the calories.  so please let that part slide over!!

Martha

Jaymar79
First Steps

I wish they could work with each other. 

leemom3
First Steps

Add me to the list who woudl like my food diary to sync between WW and Fitbit.  I accpe that the WW points is a proprietary calculation - but the nutrition info does not show up in aggregate (for the day) on WW.  Being able to enter into one app only but having the data (nutrition) available on both WW and Fitbit would be so helpful.

LWKS
First Steps

Yes - calorie integration with Weight Watchers would be great, I have used it successfully with other fitness trackers in the past so am finding it quite frustrating with FitBit currently

AMSfit
First Steps

Agree and hope this becomes a real project. I love WW but would love to see these two apps really communicate. A simple API should do it!

Smiler80
First Steps

Would love for food from Weight Watchers app to be sent across to my fitbit. I really don't want to be having to log food twice, it seems such a waste of time. 

Allaur
Jogger

Adding in how WONDERFUL this would be. It's so frustrating not being able to get a full picture from a single app, and I, like others, am NOT tracking my food twice.

But I understand that this is probably more of a hold-out on the WW end than the Fitbit end. 😞

Ddhinaustin
Jogger

I too hate the idea of having to enter into two food logs. i prefer the food data base that Fitbit uses to WW an I like the format better too but since I can only sync in one direction, I.e.  from Fitbit to WW for activity, I use the WW food/point log. 

2khayes
First Steps

Weight Watchers has a Fitbit promo right now. It would be super awesome if the fitbit app could read my calories from the WW app instead of having to enter it both places. 

LF_Tolland
Jogger

Since I don't want to log in two apps, I'm currently only logging in the WW app. I'd love for the WW food log to sync with Fitbit. 

cicigirl
Jogger

I completely agree...I would love to see a more comprehensive integration!...Right now, since I don't track my calories in Fitbit, I always show a deficit in my caloric intake😟

aliluki29
First Steps

I would like at least the calories from WW logged foods to sync with the fitbit app. 

Calbrit716
Premium User
Jogger

I would like to see my food logged in WW in my FitBit log through an integration.  That would include calories and nutrients.... personally i don't care if my WW points show up in FitBit.  Logging in both places is too much and at some point we will have to choose.  

tutuG
First Steps

I, too, would like my WW nutrition data to transfer to my FitBit.  I log EVERYTHING in WW and don't want to do it twice.  

djrego
Jogger

Yes, please sync the WW food that you log with the fitbit so we can spend less time logging food and more time exercising and enjoying life!

subarugirl
Jogger

I stopped WW because of this! I don't like putting food in twice. Until then I'm only using my fitbit and my fittnesspal. 

Rich_Laue
Community Legend

This would be a question for WW, fitbit only will receive what WW sends. 

MiloandBetsy
First Steps

Would love for my Fitbit and Weight Watchers apps to be able to track food logging - don't really want to have to do it separately on each app !

Fitbit says speak to WeightWatchers about it and Weightwatchers says speak to Fitbit ....!

Smiley LOL

Kelliab
First Steps

Please continue development with WW to connect the food to the Fitbit log! Would be very helpful in tracking overall wellness and make my use of the fitness tracker a complete consumer experience. Thanks

GrayJay
First Steps

Please find a way for us to sync foods/calories with Weight Watchers app.

Nikitasaurus
Stepping Up

This would be an awesome feature. I don't even mind in which direction the data is shared between the apps but as each pointed item in the weight watchers app does have background information of the calories and macros for each food item it seems like it could be done with a little help from the ww app team.

Rowlt
Jogger

I agree, its great that fitbit data links in to my weight watchers app but would love the food diary to sync from weight watchers back to fitbit

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.