Threaded Messaging

Taunting, Cheering and messaging within the app is fun, however only being able to see my friends messages to me and not my responses, makes the banter much less entertaining. Almost all IM, SMS, Skype and chat programs allow the user to see the entire conversation (both sides of it). Please Fix the Chat to show the full conversation!

Moderator Edit: Edited feature request title and added labels.

280 Comments
Status changed to: New
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Fandresena!

We wanted to let you know that the ideas you recently posted already exist on the Feature Suggestions Board. You can see them here where you can add your vote to those existing suggestions:

Please try to make sure you only post one idea per suggestion, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable and see which idea other members are voting for. Thanks for participating in Feature Suggestions!

HayleeW
First Steps

At the moment, on the mobile app, when you message one of your friends on there you can only see their latest reply. Messages should be like they are in any other platform, where you can see your reply and previous messages all in the same thread. Having to go back and click on all past messages to see them and then hope you replied to it is inconvenient and ridiculous.

DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @HayleeW, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us about having the option to see your reply and previous messages all in the same thread, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned.

Keep sharing your ideas with us! 

DaniD08
Recovery Runner

I love the Fitbit community-cheering on and messaging my Fitbit wearing friends through the phone app. With the Versa 2 I can get the Fitbit messages or cheers on my watch, and do a Quick Reply. However, wouldn’t it be great if there were a Fitbit messaging app that you could download? Like the messenger app on your phone where you choose your contact and send a text, same could go for a Fitbit messaging app connected to your Fitbit account!!! 

EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @DaniD08, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about having a Fitbit to Fitbit Messaging app with us, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.