Web API - what is the endpoint API for SpO2 data?

I have a Fitbit sense.  I can see my SpO2 results in the Fitbit App. I do not see the endpoint API as an option Web API reference.  Perhaps it is there and I did not find it.  If that is the case, I apologize for missing this.  If the endpoint API is not listed, please provide it to us.  Thank you.

Moderator Edit: Updated label

8 Comments
GordonFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Developer
Fitbit Developer

At this time, SpO2 data is not available through the Web APIs.  I've moved your request to the Feature Suggestion board which product manager frequents looking for new functionality to add.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @solarslurpie, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding the endpoint API for SpO2 data. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

loloxfx
First Steps

Is SpO2 data available for native API?

pandicorn
Stepping Up

I see SpO2 data is still not available for the API, when can we expect it to be available?

chubecode
First Steps

I'm here and waiting for spO2 API

billloukas
First Steps

We need spO2 from the API!!

mrchurch
First Steps

SpO2 endpoint please.

And maybe endpoints for the other health metrics (breathing rate, temperature, etc)

wbbern
First Steps

Still waiting for this. Had to switch to using another company's wearable (Biostrap) in the meantime to satisfy our research needs. Hope an SpO2 endpoint becomes available soon.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.