Weekly targets

You should be able to set targets for your week that are different per day. For instance if you workout mon,weds,fri and do cardio Saturday you should be able to see your targets accordingly to allow for rest days.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

3 Comments
Kafferlily
First Steps
I like variable goals for different days...because we can't all be superman everyday.
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

It would be really cool to be able to set up weekly goals. That way it will be easier to organize our workouts weekly. Also, we will be able to see our progress towards and specific workout as a goal will be set and then we can set a higher goal to improve our performance. It's brilliant. Hopefully we will see this implemented in the nearest future. Thanks for your suggestion! 

johncarney
Jogger

I would love to be able to set a weekly goal of (say) 70,000 steps and on each day, FitBit would give me how many steps I need to make on that day to meet that goal, so if I miss on any given day due to unexpected circumstances, I can make it up on the next. This would be great also for calorie tracking for weight management.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.