Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Maps doesn't connect on Sense 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have set up Google Maps from the Fitbit app, checked the boxes for auto start, installed the app on the watch and when I start navigating, it does not start in the watch app. When I manually open the watch app, it says "not navigating," even though I am.

Anyone else know how to get around this issue?

(Yes, I checked all the troubleshooting about updates and everything...)

Best Answer
134 REPLIES 134

My map tile is there now, so thank you, however I haven't tested it.  I still cannot answer on-wrist phone calls.

Best Answer

Google Maps now works on my Sense 2 as well. At last. 

All they need to do is sort out Google Wallet for the approved banks credit /debit cards and I will be a lot happier. 

Best Answer

My Sense 2 was not answering phone calls either. Thanks to your mention a few minutes ago, I checked into the application on my watch and I discovered that Do Not Disturb was on. It must have been set to on by default. 

I turned off DND and called my phone and I was able to answer the call. I hope that will work for you, too!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree. Google Wallet doesn't work for me either, even though the bank/credit card I entered was definitely on the list of participating banks/cards. 

I can't see anything on my end that I could do differently. When I enter the card information into the app and when the app checked with the bank, the message came back saying, "This card can't be set up for tap to pay. Your bank doesn't support tap to pay with your watch on your card. Contact your bank for more info or add another card." 

Like I mentioned, this credit card was clearly listed on the list of approved banks/credit cards. When I tried to add another card, I received the same message. 

I know this has been mentioned on this forum before, so I assume that they are working on it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too now have working Google Maps on my sense 2.

Best Answer
Same mine works aswell
Best Answer

Finally it's working. Late is better than never! 

Best Answer

Hi everyone!

I've merged some of your posts to this thread so we can keep the forums organized. Thanks for keeping me posted and I'm happy to share with you that the issue has been fixed. To use the Google Maps feature on Sense 2 and Versa 4, update the Fitbit app to the latest version and follow the instructions to set up the feature. For more information, see How do I use Google Maps on my Fitbit device? Google Maps will be coming to iPhone users in early 2023.

We appreciate your patience and we hope you enjoy this feature.

Best Answer

I just bought a Sense 2 Dec 2022 and Google Map is "not available" to install. According to Sense 2 Features, it is supposed to be available. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Referring to Ttbender: The problem with Google Maps should have been resolved with the update to V3.73. Do you have the Google Maps tile below the Google Wallet tile on the page with Sense 2 features?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for responding. Shortly after this post, Google Maps became available on my Sense 2.Sent from my Galaxy
Best Answer

I still don't have a Google Maps or Wallet tile and no update on my Android in Canada. This forum implies that it should be available.

Very disappointed that I also can't use Spotify on my Sense 2. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update came and I have Google Maps.

Best Answer
Thank you! I do too now.Sent from my Galaxy
Best Answer

I have same issue.

Best Answer