Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone calls

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Galaxy S22 and just got a sense 2. Everything works right texts' notifications.  except calls. They come to my phone but when  I go to answer I get a connection error.. the tech support has been no help. Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
31 REPLIES 31

I can confirm that Samsung is having issues with their phones. My mom has a Samsung and had a calling issue last week, not involving Fitbit. We had to reset the entire phone (just a soft reset, not a factory reset), which helped a lot.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Anyone know when they r releasing the android 13 update so my phone cal get calls. Sucks they sell u a product that doesn't work right.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having exactly same issue with Galaxy S22+

Best Answer

My Sense 2 has the same problem.

The second suggestion they sent me works but still does not connect all the time.

Joe M

We hope this email finds you well. This is a follow up email with regards to your Sense 2 that you we're not able to answer calls. 

To continue troubleshooting the issue, we recommend you to try the following: 

1. From the Settings of your phone, Force Stop the Fitbit app
  2. Remove your Sense 2 on your phone's Bluetooth settings. 
  3. Factory reset your Sense 2. (Note that once we do this, any data that's on your tracker that has not been synced will be deleted, and that you will have to set up again afterwards.): To do so, open the Settings app Pharmerjam_0-1674444284856.png

About Pharmerjam_1-1674444284856.png

Factory Reset.
  4. Then set up On-Wrist calls again. For instructions, see: How do I take on-wrist phone calls with my Fitbit smartwatch?

We hope this steps will help you to rectify the issue on your Sense and we appreciate your time and cooperation in working this case with us hand in hand, Joseph. Should you have any other questions, visit our help site

Sincerely,

Jaymar C and the Fitbit Team

Best Answer
0 Votes
done that, done everything, it just dont work...
Best Answer
This doesn't work. I need an update from fit bit due to my Samsung galaxy
s22 having android 13. I was told it would bebpit end of month. I hope
they stay true to their word or I am returning my sense 2. This is
ridiculous. Products should not be sold when thry don't work right.
Best Answer

I too have the same issue - S22+ and unable to use the call function

Best Answer

You aren't alone with this issue & they are well aware. Google pay doesn't work either, the sense 2 was released in a rush imo. I'm sending my back, I just don't know what to replace with. 

Best Answer

My on wrist calling works with my iPhone but the call quality is horrible on the receivers end and the volume on my end is abysmal 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Sense 2 won't even ring at all and I get no notifications either.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the pixel 7. Sometimes I try to answer the call on my Fitbit and it doesn't connect. It finally did the other day and I was disappointed. You can barely hear the person. So it's kind of pointless. 😞 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Exactly, and I’ve been told that my receivers can’t understand me.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes