Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense 2 Firmware Update 1.184.52

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Announcing the release of Fitbit Firmware Update 1.184.52!

This update should now be available to all customers! If you have any difficulty updating, make sure you are following the directions in How do I update my Fitbit device?. If you choose to post about your issue, provide as many specific details as possible in your post so that we can assist you.

*Firmware releases are not distributed based on region or location and can reach anyone no matter where you reside. We do not recommend performing a factory reset to force the update to your device as your data will be lost and you may not get the update. Please be patient and wait until you see the update banner inside of the Fitbit app to begin the firmware download.

WHAT’S NEW AND FIXED

Full release notes can be found here.

HOW DO I UPDATE?

Step by step instructions for updating your Sense 2 can be found here.

If you run into any trouble updating, review these troubleshooting tips

We look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Best Answer
206 REPLIES 206

I should add I am in the UK, sorry I missed that out and can't edit my post.

Best Answer

When are you going to fix the issues that have been placed on this Fitbit Community site I have sent you & posted on here the issue I have in that there is NO Aas well as taking of the AUTO-PAUSE in Sense 2 it seems that with the update they have stuffed that up too a long with the ECC.

You have poor service in replying & fixing issues that have been posted by users on this group, FPP.

Best Answer

All they do is copy and paste the same garbage, don't expect fitbit support to do anything to help. I submit tickets and they get ignored for weeks until closed "due to inactivity"" because THEY don't respond. They ignore help request by phone by saying they'll put in a a ticket an then CLOSE IT right away. Worse experience with the chat support, they'll leave you waiting all day and THEN say they need to submit a ticket and never get back to you. Goo luck though....

Best Answer

I am in India using the latest update - Still no Google Maps and Google Pay / Wallet yet. When is it going to be released here?

Best Answer

I want access for these apps on my sense 2: https://gallery.fitbit.com/apps ! Please fix this problem asap!

Best Answer

Since 2 days, Fitbit app says "Error: Please try again" when I try to add one of my credit cards working with Google Wallet Android app. Before it claimed that my bank is not supporting to have smartwatch payment. Is there any progress on getting Google Wallet Android and Fitbit supporting the same cards?

Best Answer

@LizzyFitbit so when is the next release of firmware coming out to fix the issues you have with the Sense 2. The last version of the Android app 3.74 did nothing to fix the approved banks credit /debit cards issue as well. 

Best Answer

I'm on a pixel 4a5g ....last week it started logging my stats and meal incorrectly ...shifting stats to different days....it's not solved yet.   Today it stopp logging my sleep half way through....and then it stopped tracking my gym half way through.... Very upset

Best Answer
0 Votes

Another month and still no working google wallet... what a surprise....

Best Answer

Which country are you in as it is working for me, just not with all my cards. Watch payments worse than Google wallet, but it does work.

Best Answer

I'm in the UK and I have problems with two approved banks credit / debit cards. This is terrible support. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

There are numerous known issues and shortcomings at the Sense 2. So far, only 1 "major" update has come and it is not impressive.

I would expect a few more updates coming. On the other hand, given the recent layoff at Google, it's rather likely it has impacted fitbit. Who knows if the Sense 2 firmware team is still intact? 

Best Answer

I talked with an fibit agent on chat yesterday and he told me that they will give us at least the music download on Sense 2 and Versa 4 soon. We will see!

Best Answer

Which cards.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Nandor I hope you are right but fitbit has a special definition of "soon".

Best Answer

@Nandor and you believed? They have just removed offline music storage from previous devices around October last year. Try another agent to confirm that (I guarantee another agent will contradict it). Support knows usually nothing and they make up things when running out of script. From similar lies, I have heard Google Maps will show actual map, I've been told Google Assistant would arrive to Sense 2, one agent confirmed Sense 2 would have music controls. You could as well ask a fortune teller because both kinds have something in common - eventually they will tell you what you want to hear.

Best Answer

@Nandor oh, and one of recent lies, that Strava app will be released for Sense 2 🤣

Best Answer

I am not going to expect much from Fitbit as they are not listening to their customers currently. The Sense 2 and Versa 4 were both released to market with unfinished firmware / software and to try and capture market before the Google Watch and get sales at  Christmas.

Yet again I will ask the moderators especially @LizzyFitbit when is the Google Wallet issue going to be fixed. I have DM'd you but you have not provided me with an answer! 

Best Answer

Good for you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been told all those things as well by Fitbit support. I don't believe anything that Fitbit support tell us now unless I see it in writing. I won't talk to them now, I always chat with them and get a case number. 

Best Answer
0 Votes