Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense 2  SDK version and buildTarget alias

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there!

Does anyone know Sense 2  SDK version and the alias of the build target? It seems strange that I can't use my own device in my own development process.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Sense 2 does not support third parties apps hence SDK is not available. In few words, at this moment (not sure it will be ever changed) it's a tracker in Fitbit terms, not a smartwatch.

Formerly Giampi71 - Retired from Fitbit for good on November 13th 2023

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Sense 2 does not support third parties apps hence SDK is not available. In few words, at this moment (not sure it will be ever changed) it's a tracker in Fitbit terms, not a smartwatch.

Best Answer

Hey Andrey, maybe you can check out this forum: SDK Development

Tracking my health and movements with Fitbit from april 2014, now using a Sense 2™
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Dopovo wrote:

In few words, at this moment (not sure it will be ever change)

Sorry, why do you think so? Because of google watches released?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Because all market descriptions have been updated to remove any reference to "hundreds of apps" (instead of saying " future update") and because all explicit questions posed in the SDK forum section about the implementation of the SDK remain unanswered.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, it makes sense. I think I'll have to return it while it is possible, although I really like their style and the way they sit on my hand. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Best Answer
0 Votes