Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense 2 battery is draining quickly

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got my sense 2last week and the the battery is draining quickly within one day instead of 6+ days

frustrating

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Zee.H - have a look at the options selected here How to resolve the Major issues causing short battery life. Some may not apply to your watch but it may help.

If nothing resolves the issue [ 1 day is a sign of a fault if you don't use GPS ] you can chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & Support, Contact Customer Support. or get a refund and buy a new one with a new warranty. If bought from Fitbit they offer a 45 day refund and most stores a 14 to 30 day refund.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Zee.H - have a look at the options selected here How to resolve the Major issues causing short battery life. Some may not apply to your watch but it may help.

If nothing resolves the issue [ 1 day is a sign of a fault if you don't use GPS ] you can chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & Support, Contact Customer Support. or get a refund and buy a new one with a new warranty. If bought from Fitbit they offer a 45 day refund and most stores a 14 to 30 day refund.

Best Answer

Purchased my Sense 2 from Fitbit on 9/2/2022.  I have the same issue but not all the time.  I have had several times where the battery depletes in a day.  It happened last night with no explanation.  I went to bed with a full charge and this morning the battery was at 17% when I synced.  Why is this happening for no reason I can figure out?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @taz4352 - if you can get days where the battery lasts, then check for syncing issues. You can try turning off the Bluetooth on the phone at night and see if it makes a difference. Also try restarting it and even changing clock face.

How do I restart my Fitbit device?

If noting helps, it could be your watch is faulty. If your warranty is 2 years it can be replaced.

You can try chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & Support, Contact Customer Support. They may take you through a factory reset.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have my Sense 2 since last October 2022. So far so good but last week on a 7 day cycling tour with 140km/day and 10+hrs per day it discharged from 100% in the morning to 10% in the evening while recording my cycling trip.

Without recording, discharge is normal.

Best Answer
0 Votes