Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I find Snore Detect for Sense 2?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I turn on snore and noise detection on Sense 2. The manual says "activate" but not how to activate. All the forum questions related to this are for Versa or the original Sense, and where they say the option to turn it should be (using the gear icon in the today tab) is not an option in my app. Microphone is on. When I click the option in the premium features page, it just takes me to the sleep report, but there's nothing new there.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
74 REPLIES 74

Hi Lizzy..I’m sorry but I don’t believe ‘I’m sorry for this inconvenience’ adequately addresses the frustration felt by the unilateral removal of an already available feature. It could reasonably be  assumed that the features available on the Sense 2 would be an enhancement of already of existing ‘Sense’ features. How can your request to ‘share this idea  etc etc so our developers can take it into consideration ..’ be taken with any degree of seriousness. This is not a ‘new’ idea for developers to consider!. It is an already existing feature that has been removed/ discontinued surreptitiously by those same developers.

Best Answer

many of us went back to our sense ones........

absolutely NO go reason to remove a piece of an ap that's popular and works well. your points are spot on!

Jan

Best Answer

Hi everyone, and welcome to the new members.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. I understand your point of view about not having the Snore Detect available on your Sense 2, and I'm sorry for this experience. As mentioned before, we'd recommend voting for this idea shared in the Feature Suggestions board as this is the best way to make your voice heard. We're constantly working on our devices and features, and we appreciate your comments as it helps us to improve your experience with them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. I returned mine and bought the original Sense instead. Must admit I don’t  miss having to keep reporting to my watch how I’m feeling (waste of time). In fact the only niggle is the missing button on the side - a few times I knock the non-button during exercise and I have to charge it more often but otherwise I think the Sense is better. 
soo disappointed in the Sense 2 after waiting for it to be released.

Best Answer

I agree. I wound up returning mine within the 45 days and let me tell you that also was a mess. The Fitbit got lost by FedEx which Fitbit had issue the label so I couldn’t get a claim then when I told Fitbit they agreed to refund me. That was Nov 5 I called and emailed back and forth and they kept saying they refunded to my Amex but couldn’t give a receipt. Finally had to get Amex involved and got my money back in less than a week. I think there is something broken with the Fitbit organization. I’ve been a longtime owner and was excited to get the sense 2. Wound up with an Apple Watch because I felt support was better but certainly do miss the Fitbit app. 

Best Answer

I think it was a huge mistake on fitbit's part to be bought out by google.............the sense 2 is a joke - and fitbit is pushing sales of a google device............but then I'll probably get slammed for saying what I believe many are thinking...........

Best Answer

Where do you find it?  

Best Answer
0 Votes

find what?  snore report???  not available on sense 2:(

Best Answer
0 Votes

While we can post this feature request in the community board, it looks like fitbit is not answering.

Best Answer

You don’t! Unless you return your Sense 2 and buy the Sense instead! (That seems to be what many of us have done)

Best Answer

What, we have to show our support for an advertised feature?  This is rediculous.  Mu Sense 2 showed the enable snore detection, I selected it, and then the feature disappeared.  This is so not right.

Best Answer

In the Fitbit App, the manual of the Sense 2 shows notifications from snore detect. I am confused. Was it intended to be included on the Sense 2?IMG_0929.gif

Best Answer
They did away with it.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Anything new on this yet?

Best Answer
0 Votes

given the speed with which the Fitbit experience went downhill, I'm not sure a Pixel Watch powered by Fitbit is a great selling point! That and a sub-1-day battery life means it's a no-starter for me. Returned my Sense2 today and ordered a Withings Scanwatch (my wife has one, and while it doesn't claim all the bells and whistles the Sense2 says it has, it just works!)

Best Answer