Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Questions, Sense - SpO2 and Bluetooth

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, was wondering if you could offer me some advice on 2 separate issues:

1) SpO2 reading - since I updated my sense, the SpO2 is reading "No Data" on the Health Metrics tab on the app; however, on my watch, it does give me a reading. 

2) Bluetooth question -  I have an Android phone, Samsung S8, I was having trouble syncing the tracker to the app. It is currently syncing okay and receiving notifications, etc.. But I am still questioning my bluetooth set up. 

When I restart the bluetooth, the sense is not showing as paired; however "Sense Controls" does show as paired.  I can sometimes see "Sense" as an available device, but when I attempt to pair the device - it indicates that it could not be paired and I need to check setting for this device and try again.

So I am at a loss, not sure what my next steps are - if my syncing issues return.    

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @A5kil3s your Sense should show as a trusted device under the list of Bluetooth devices. To save battery the Sense does not stay paired until needed. 

Being a trusted device, it connects when needed, then disconnects. 

As for the SpO2, I've seen a few comments like yours. 

Maybe clearing the fitbit data and logging back in will work. But this is just a guess. 

Best Answer

@A5kil3s  Hi, The SpO2 calculation/presentation in the Health Metrics is erratic at the moment. If the information show in the Today app on your watch its all working except for a fault with the Fitbit App or Health Metrics presentation. Once this is fixed it should work again.

For your Bluetooth issue, forget what you see in the Bluetooth on your phone.

If you logout of the Fitbit App, then login, do a pull down to start a refresh, then go to the phone's home screen without closing the App, you should see a sync popup. Click on it and it should take you to the App pairing and linking screen, and all will be well.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Appreciate the help!

Best Answer
0 Votes