Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alexa on Sense should read books too

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Alexa should read books to you, I would love that feature.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@BriaBrown wrote:

It could read me bedtime stories....   🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@BriaBrown wrote:

It could read me bedtime stories....   🙂

Best Answer

I'm not sure if this has been noted before but: Alexa will read books. On any device. It works on Android auto and on the sense. Just say " read my kindle"  it will read the book at the top of the queue. It's not an audible quality more electronic.  But it does work. Now if only I could pair headphones or hearing aid! Kinda boring holding the watch tomorrow ears.

Best Answer

This feature is available in this gadget. I even use it. I have an android

Best Answer
0 Votes

this function is

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello. I believe that books are not only a source of knowledge and inspiration, they also help us develop the basic skills needed to create compelling and high-quality content. And as an avid reader and writer, I can't help but agree that reading books and blogs like https://www.aresearchguide.com/cover-page-research-paper.html has a profound effect on the quality of our academic papers and research papers. As we dive into different genres and authors, we tune in to different storytelling techniques, character development, and descriptive language. This familiarity allows us to experiment with different approaches to writing and find our unique voice, which leads to more interesting articles.

Best Answer
0 Votes