Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging Issue for the Sense

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there, when I try to charge the Sense the amount of charge actually goes DOWN, rather than going up to 100%. For example, I started charging when it was at 15 %, now I am at 3% so it will be totally dead soon. Is this just a matter of trying to clean it with rubbing alcohol (as recommend by Fitbit) or is this issue unfixable? I hope not considering the watch is less than 6 months old. Thank you for any help you can provide.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Pgrif.

I’m sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Sense. Thank you for trying to get them resolved before contacting us.

I noticed that you've been in touch with Customer Support. I'm pretty sure they've done their best to provide a high level of support. Thank you for your patience while dealing with this situation.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just an update on this... resolved! Thank you to the person on this forum who mentioned that it could be one of the gold prongs on the charger that is the problem...that was indeed the issue!! Fitbit customer service was AMAZING and my watch is now charging away. I really appreciate the great service I received. Thanks again!

Best Answer

Hi @Pgrif  - if you have a charging problem in future it's always good to follow advice given here.

How to check charge cable - Sense/Versa 3 won't charge, won't start or blank screen

Because it can also be a cleaning issue or something else.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Thanks for your response, @Pgrif.

I'm glad to hear that you've resolved the issue with your Fitbit Sense.

On another note, you are welcome to visit the Health & Wellness board to talk with other members about health and fitness.

Thanks for your comment, @Guy_.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes