Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error msg: "SPO2 not installed"

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Sense watch face has stopped showing my SPO2 reading after I sleep, even though data is still showing up in the Android App. On the watchface, it says "SPO2 not installed," but it is and I've been wearing the watch to sleep for weeks. And I'm in a free trial of Fitbit Premium (although I shouldn't need it to see SPO2 on the Sense). I've tried rebooting the watch, no change. What's the problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @VNick ,

please double check that indeed this app is installed.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @VNick ,

please double check that indeed this app is installed.

Best Answer

It was installed, but apparently needed an update--shouldn't that happen automatically, or at least a notification?

Best Answer

Now the error on my watch face has been replaced with "Sleep to update," which seems promising. I'll report back tomorrow. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

thank you for this!  I was having the same issue as the original poster - I was unaware that this app needed installed - 

Best Answer
0 Votes

As requested by users, SpO2 was removed from the watch face and added to its own app. 

@VNick I find the apps do automatically update while the tracker is charging, if the tracker is able to connect to WiFi. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Uninstall the face and the Sp02 Tracker. Install the Sp02 Tracker FIRST. Then select the face you want. I tried selecting the face which installed the tracker, but because doing that way the connection wasn't made. But installing the Tracker first it is there for the face to connect to.

Best Answer
0 Votes