Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Sense shows no clockface

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Received my Fitbit Sense today. I have spent 7 hours trying to get it to work. I have gone through the installation process in the app and it tells me it's connected. It doesn't have a clockface and I am unable to download one. The only thing I see on the face is the Fitbit logo and a full battery. I have a Samsung Galaxy S20. It was compatible with my Ionic, I can't imagine it won't be compatible with the Sense.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

@SunsetRunner Welcome to the Fitbit Community!

Sorry to hear that your Sense isn't showing its clock face nor that it is working as it should. Since the device still shows as setup on your account I suggest you try removing it from your account, restart your phone and restart your Sense and then set it up again.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have already done all of this.
Best Answer

I have tryed this. Even did it over them phone with customer service. No such luck. 

Best Answer

Thank you, but I have done this more times than I care to count always with the same result. I did an onscreen talk with a Fitbit rep who was not helpful at all. She just kept repeating the same thing to me even though I had already told her I had tried to install it on a different phone with the same result. She sent me an email with steps to follow. As I was typing a response, she hung up on me. I was trying to tell her I had followed those steps with no change. Right now, my Sense tells me, "Data not cleared. Sync and try again." This is very frustrating because if it would sync, it might work!

Thank you for your comment, though.

Best Answer

Same here! I want a new one or my money back. Very disappointed!

Best Answer

Same here. Sending back. Don't have time for all this. Should work easily with at least clock face.

Best Answer

Yes I have decided after almost 4 weeks to send back to them but was frustrated when was charged just almost $6.00 to send back to them. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I updated my Sense and not I have two clock faces. The one I want and a generic one. How do I make the generic one go away.

Best Answer