Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app crashes when opening stress management

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone else experience the same issue?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone. It's good to see you participating in the Community Forums.

Thanks for reporting these issues with the Fitbit app crashing when opening the Stress Management app. I'm sorry that you're going through this experience and for the delayed response. Our team has been informed about this situation affecting the Android Fitbit app and I'd recommend to check this thread so you can receive further updates. Please know that they're working hard to bring a solution as soon as possible.

If you have any other question, feel free to reply back.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
31 REPLIES 31

No not a problem

Ionic = deceased. Sense since 25/9
Best Answer

@hiko Welcome to the Community. 

Sorry to hear that your Fitbit app is crashing when you open the Stress management option on the app. I suggest you try logging out from the Ftbit app, restart your phone and log back in. Also make sure the app is up to date.

@Mike_Croy thank you for confirming that you aren't experiencing any issues with your app.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem- everything else seems to be working fine except the stress management piece, which crashes the Fitbit app every time. I have tried restarting the app and restarting my phone with no luck. I am on a Samsung Galaxy S10 running Android version 10.

Best Answer

Same here. The app crashes every time I try to open stress management.

Best Answer

Yes, I have the same problem.  App crashes immediately when I tap on the Stress Management tab in the App.  I'm on the Beta version of the app version 3.30  Android 10 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra.

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue and logging out of app, restarting, etc does not correct the problem. Fitbit app is up to date.  I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S10+ running Android version 9.

Best Answer

Yes I'm having the same problem.

Also, less than 24 hours after I connected my new Sense it appears to have locked up, the screen isn't changing and I haven't found a way to get it to respond to any input.

Best Answer

I was having the problem and did the logout/restart/login dance. I still had the problem. I found a workaround.
When I opened the Stress Management portion of the app, I rushed through the Next->Next->Next onboard walkthrough until I got to the the initial log reflection entry. I still don't have a Stress Management Score but that may just come in time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I never get to the point where I can click Next- it crashes before I see anything. I seem to be getting a Stress Management Score on the main Dashboard, but I can't actually get into any part of the Stress Management portion of the app.

Best Answer

Yup, same results as @zahra888   Unable to get to anything after clicking on the Stress Management tab... crashes right away.  I do get the score on the main screen as well though. But, if I click n the + sign on the Stress Management tab, I can log how I'm feeling!  I was calm a few minutes ago.. I'm stressed trying to hit this tab!

Best Answer

I have the same problem even after logging out and restarting.  

Best Answer

Yes, I too have the same exact issue.  Running on Samsung Galaxy 20+ with Android 10.  Crashes every single time I click on the Stress Management tile.  I've submitted an issue request and have an open ticket, but no responses yet from Fitbit.  Restarting phone, reloading app have no effect in fixing this issue.

Best Answer

Same here... Tried all fixes and nothing. 

Just got brand new Sense on Friday, not great Fitbit, not at all... Hope they will release fix ASAP

Huawei Pro 2019 Plus

Best Answer

Same.  Pixel 4XL latest updates.  Everything works except the stress mgmt crashes the app within one second of opening.

Best Answer

Android running Android 10 on a OnePlus 8 Pro.

Crashes when stress management is started, all the time.

Best Answer

You can get in by clicking the + on the right of the app bar.  Clicking the centre crashes the app, I know this isn't an answer but at least you can log your input till they fix it 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi!

Android running Android 10 on a OnePlus 8 Pro. 

Fitbit app ver 3.30.

Have logged out, rebooted the phone and started the app again after log in = The Fitbit phone app crashes when trying to start stress managent in the phone (stress management works on the sense).

Cleared the Fitbit app memory storage in the phone and logged in again = the Fitbit phone app crashes when trying to start stress managent in the phone (stress management works on the sense).

So no sucess.

Update: The stress management in the Fitbit on a Ipad (IpadOS14) works fine!

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you get past the setup screen for stress management on another device like the iPad, does it then work in Android?

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, Android version still crashes after successful setup on an iPad.

Best Answer