Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I see my SpO2 data?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, how can I see my Sa02. I really have trouble with it ...

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

@Lauriebernisr, use the SpO2 clockface at night while you sleep, and it will record the data.

Best Answer

Spo2  is only visible when using the spo2 watch faces unless you have a premium subscription, then the app will show it.  It requires you to sleep with it over night before displaying it.

Best Answer

how can I put the spo2 clock face?

Best Answer
0 Votes

You need to switch the clock face form within the Fitbit app.  Open the app then select your account logo (top left).  Next, select your Sense then select clock faces.  Select the all clocks tab then scroll to Spo2 watch faces.  I think there's only 3 at the moment.

Best Answer

@Lauriebernisr, In the app, open the Sense Account screen, select Clock Faces->All Clocks->By Fitbit->View All, and select the SpO2 Signature clock face.

Best Answer

@Lauriebernisr wrote:

Hi, how can I see my Sa02. I really have trouble with it ...

Along with seeing your average SpO2 reading on the special watch faces, you can see your Sp02 variation deep in the sleep tab. On the Fitbit app on your phone open the sleep tab. Select a nights sleep it will open up your sleep score break down. If you open the restoration tab and scroll down to the bottom of the screen you will see an Estimated oxygen variation graph. It does not give the actual SpO2 %’s but how much your SpO2 varies during the night. This is one of the major indicators for Sleep apnea and although everyone loves seeing the % the variation is probably more actionable information. 

Best Answer

Hi everyone. It's always great to see you participating in the forums.

@Lauriebernisr, thanks for sharing that you'd like to track your SpO2 data. As it was mentioned above, before your Sense was able to track your SpO2 data when sleeping if the SpO2 Signature clock face was installed. However, if your watch updates to the Firmware Update OS 5.1, you'll allow to run the SpO2 In the background and track this data without needing to a clock face. Our team will also offer seven additional new SpO2 clock faces in the App Gallery by the end of the year. For more information, see the Press Release DetailsIf you still want to use the SpO2 Signature clock face, you can change this clock face on your Sense by following the suggestions posted above.

@USAF-Larry@marksurry and @SPGmd, thanks for your help in this thread. Your post are great and I'm sure they'll help other members experiencing similar issues.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LizzyFitbit you forgot to mention that even if you are on OS5.1 and you are not a premium subscriber you cant see your SpO2 value anywhere other than a purposely done watchface. In fact Health Metrics is retricted to Premium users only.

Best Answer

Hi @Giampi71, it's always great to see you around.

Yes, you're right. The Sense will show your daily SpO2 percentage on the screen. However, it's required to have a Premium subscription in order to see your SpO2 data and trends in the Health Metrics tile of the Fitbit app.

I'll be around, keep me posted!

Best Answer

An article on DC Rainmaker indicated that Fitbit would start allowing access to Health Metrics without a Premium subscription. Do you know if this is still planned? Personally I see no reason why I should pay an additional fee to see my data when I’ve specifically bought a premium smart watch that contains that sensor. Feels like paying twice!

Best Answer