Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get Sense ECG app in Australia?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, to my understanding we dont have access to ecg here in australia, does anyone know how to trick the fitbit into thinking its in a different country so i can download it?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
63 REPLIES 63

Hi everyone, and a warm welcome to our new members.

I've moved your posts to this thread to keep the forums organized. Thanks for participating in this thread, and for the details provided. As some of you noticed, I'm happy to share with you that the ECG app on Sense is now available in Australia. For any details about this app and how to use it, please see this help article.

Your patience and feedback are truly appreciated, and we hope you all enjoy this new addition!

Have a good day.

Best Answer
Thank you so much. I'm pleased and relieved this matter has now been resolved. Thank you also for removing the posts as they are no longer necessary. I'm very satisfied with the ECG feature. Stay safe!Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy S7 edge on the Telstra Mobile Network
Best Answer

Hi @meganjj. It's good to see you again.

You're welcome! I'm also happy the ECG app is now available in Australia and thanks to you for your continued feedback about this feature. I hope you can keep enjoying the experience with your Sense and its features. By the way, let me invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can find inspiring stories, meet more people and find tips to live a healthy lifestyle.

Have a good day.

Best Answer

Hi everyone.

I appreciate your participation in the Community Forums. As you may know, the ECG app for the Sense is already available in Australia. To learn more about this app and how to use it, I'd suggest reviewing this help article.

To keep the forums organized and prevent any confusion, I'll close this thread from further comments. However, if you have more questions about our devices and features, I'd invite you to check our help site or create a new topic in the Help Forums to receive help from the Community. Your feedback is truly appreciated, and we'll continue working to improve your Fitbit experience.

Have a good day.

Best Answer
0 Votes