Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I set email notifications on Sense?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am signed into the Fitbit app with an outlook account but the app has my gmail as my default account. I am not receiving email notifications from my gmail email... at least I can't find them. Very confused! I actually would prefer notifications from the outlook account if I can't have both. I am receiving text and phone calls. All suggestions welcomed. 🙂

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You will be able to receive notifications of email on your Sense which includes the sender, subject and a few lines of text. When you tap the notification you will get a few more lines but not the whole email. You can set it up by following the manual on page 36:

https://help.fitbit.com/manuals/manual_sense_en_US.pdf

While your Fitbit charges or you just want to catch your breath, join us on the Lifestyle Discussions

Community Council Member

Warren | Cincinnati, OH

Versa Lite, Ionic, Charge3, Inspire HR, Blaze(retired), Alta( retired),- Pixel 3

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

You will be able to receive notifications of email on your Sense which includes the sender, subject and a few lines of text. When you tap the notification you will get a few more lines but not the whole email. You can set it up by following the manual on page 36:

https://help.fitbit.com/manuals/manual_sense_en_US.pdf

While your Fitbit charges or you just want to catch your breath, join us on the Lifestyle Discussions

Community Council Member

Warren | Cincinnati, OH

Versa Lite, Ionic, Charge3, Inspire HR, Blaze(retired), Alta( retired),- Pixel 3

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

More info on my issue: When I go to Notifications there is nothing there.

Thank you! I will check the manual (that I didn't know about).

Moderator Edit: Merged replies

Best Answer
0 Votes

Solved. I still had my old Samsung watch connected.

Best Answer

Hi @497. Welcome to the Community Forums. @wtksk8r It's good to see you around and thanks for the great help.

@497 Thanks for your efforts while working on this matter, as well as taking the suggestions shared by our friend. I'm glad your Sense is receiving your email notifications correctly and I hope you can keep enjoying the Fitbit experience.

By the way, in case you have some spare time, I’d like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can share your story, meet more people and find great tips to live a healthy lifestyle.

Have a good day! 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes