Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fitbit sense not charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I plugged my Fitbit sense at night to charger woke up and saw it didn't charge, then tried to plug it into other sockets and adapter but still won't, it's been like that for 9 days now. I click the screen it shows 0%

I also noticed it getting bit heated up sometimes, which is weird because I only wear it while working out, I don't wear it sleep or bath.

My Fitbit is 10months old and I need it to work as I need to keep track of my exercises and daily activities.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @RaveenaW  it may need cleaning or there is a fault withe the charge cable, see How to check charge cable - Sense/Versa 3 won't charge, won't start or blank screen

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a brand new Versa3 and I have the same problem haven’t been able to charge it at all even sent me a new charger and it still doesn’t charge! Very frustrating and have called and sent emails! 
horrible service!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @GoGracie  - it may take several hours to wake a watch when it is being charged from a computer port. 

At least you will be able to see if the computer reports a connected device.

If it doesn't work take it back to the shop for a refund or immediate replacement with a new one.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok, that's seems to be a good idea. I can do that with my Fitbit sense. Thanks for the advice @Guy_ 

Best Answer

Ohhh my!!!! It worked it worked it worked!!!

Thanks alot for your help @Guy_ 

Best Answer