Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with Sense and Customer Service

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I bought my watch during covid 19 and never had the chance before to use it while swimming until Saturday, 2 July 2022.
The band came off yesterday and it was when I realized the green lights projecting from the sensors are not as intense as before. I checked the retrived history of heart rate and active zone on my app. Turns out as soon as my watch was exposed to water the issue has appeared. The last recording goes back to the time and the date that it was exposed to water. It was a natural area so there was no chemicals in the water BTW.

I contacted the support team and they asked me to reset to factory setting which excerbated the problem since there are no green lights observed after.

Also, they asked me to go to setting and turn on heart rate. Not now, not ever before options to control heart rste, active zone, and bluetooth ever existed in the setting on my watch.

The ECG is working so it may be a software problem rather than a hardware problem.

The issue I'm having is not a maintenance problem. These are inherent issues that should have been existed from day one. Yes, I found out recently but this specific product should never have passed quality control in the first place. 

Buying another fitbit watch is like I'm  thanking you for a defective product I ended up with. I called fitbit to help me. Buying another watch with 35% discount is hillarious since the product is already on sale and it's less pricy if I don't accept your 35% discount.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Sorry, but I can't quite figure out what it is you are saying the problem is.  The title says "heart rate setting missing".  Is it that you think there should be a setting somewhere for heart rate that is missing?  Or are you not getting any heart rate recorded?  Or is it just that the green lights on back don't seem as intense as they used to be?  Or maybe it is just a general statement that you find Fitbit to be low quality in general, and you are not looking for any specific help here.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
Seriously, all of the above.

1. The green lights was fainted I was recommended to reset and now it is
gone completely.

2. All fitbit sense watches have an option on watch to manage bluetooth,
heart rate and active zone. Mine doesn't and never had one.

3. Heart rate is not recorded so active zone is not calculated.

Mona,

4. And yes, I was dissapointed by customer service.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the exact same issue! Never had an issue and now no heart rate, sleep, or actually tracking. My battery drains within a few hours and now it won't charge at all. I have spent so much money on Fitbit trackers over the years and it's getting so expensive with not a lot of benefit. My phone will track my steps so I guess I just need a regular watch. So frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Exactly and you reach out for help and they absolutly do not even care to
understand the issue. I felt I was talking to google robots.
Best Answer
0 Votes