Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Fitbit Sense + switch between multiple phones (Android/iOS)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I had a Sense, which died, and I said several times here I was done with Fitbit, but FML, it might be the right answer to my problem to get a replacement Sense.

If I switch back and forth between Android and iOS, like I use my Surface Duo during the week and my iPhone during the weekend, and I either don't care where my health history is synced or it only needs to be synced on one of the two, can I easily change it back and forth between the devices? Only one of them needs to be connected at a time, but so I'd like to get notifications from my iPhone when it's in use and from my Duo when it's in use.

It seems like basically this comes down to Garmin and Fitbit and I did like my Sense, and I have all the accessories, so that I could possibly just get a new watch body, like on eBay, for cheap. I just didn't have two phones before mine died so I don't know for sure this works.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @skeet5! Your data are synced with your account, so as long as you're logged in on both you shouldn't have any problems. I have both an iOS and Android device with Fitbit on both and haven't noticed any issues with connectivity.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @skeet5! Your data are synced with your account, so as long as you're logged in on both you shouldn't have any problems. I have both an iOS and Android device with Fitbit on both and haven't noticed any issues with connectivity.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes