Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RHR readings changed / updated

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This morning, after doing my morning sync, my RHR’s changed for the last few days.  It felt like they updated the Sense or the RHR algorithm overnight.   Anyone else see RHR scores adjust and change from the past few days?  Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Maascow , for the past 8 days, which coincides with the day I applied the last firmware update, I have been seeing my Resting Heart Rate slowly coming down day by day. I had never had so low values before. But I am still not sure if that can be just a consequence of a heart medicine I have been taking lately. Too soon to take definitive conclusions for me.

Best Answer

But there is one valuable lesson I learned already with my previous Versa 2 and confirmed later with my current Sense: for people with heart issues, if you take seriouly the Heart values provided by these Fitbit devices, they can be harmful to your health, at least your mental health. I had such scares in the beginning with the Versa 2 heart rate values... And Sense is not much different on that, I just learned not to take them too seriously when they go out of the expected and try to confirm them with another device, when that is possible.

Fitbit is very right when they say their devices are not intended for medical purposes.

Best Answer
0 Votes