Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SP02 - Got the app got the clock face..not recording SP02

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anyone know why my health metrics is not recording sp02? As mentioned I have the app and my Sense is showing my score. Everything syncs, but no data in the app

Thanks, John

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @1JohnK, welcome to the community, How do I track blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) with my Fitbit device? provides advice and guidance. Note the need to get at least 3 hours of quality sleep.

I hope this helps but if you are still stuck please post here again.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, @1JohnK, welcome to the community, How do I track blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) with my Fitbit device? provides advice and guidance. Note the need to get at least 3 hours of quality sleep.

I hope this helps but if you are still stuck please post here again.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer

Thanks. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and yesterday it recorded a score for the first time in days,  and then today nothing recorded again. Sleep score was 85, so I don't think there's anything wrong there. The clock face is telling me my score but its just not on the app.

So not yet fixed.

Thanks,  John

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @1JohnK, thanks for the update, I wonder if this is a syncing issue. You might find a way forward in these articles How do Fitbit devices sync their data? or Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK

Best Answer
0 Votes

Seems to be working now. Fingers crossed 🙂 

Thanks for your help

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @1JohnK, I'm pleased you've made progress, if you think one of my answers merits "Choose as the Best Answer" you could select it so other help seekers can easily find it.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK

Best Answer
0 Votes