Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPO2 data on Sense but not in app?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Have the opposite situation from most it seems. The Sense is showing me my SPO2 data on the watch face (at least after a reboot and 20% battery life or night, because of course...); but no matter how often I sync the data, the app continues to tell me that I need to install a watch face or the SPO2 app on the watch in order to see any data (running both). 

Android 11. Latest version of the app and firmware.

To date my first Fitbit, but sixth smart watch. Have to admit that so far it seems like great sensors inhibited by sophomorish firmware & software (and that's being diplomatic).

Moderator edit: format. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The SpO2 data in Health Metrics and on the watch is delivered from Fitbit over the internet, via the Fitbit App.

If it exists on the watch and not the Fitbit App there is a bug in the App or the transfer of information to the app.

Try a clear cache and force stop of the Fitbit App.

As you say its not very robust and leaves a lot to be desired.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

The SpO2 data in Health Metrics and on the watch is delivered from Fitbit over the internet, via the Fitbit App.

If it exists on the watch and not the Fitbit App there is a bug in the App or the transfer of information to the app.

Try a clear cache and force stop of the Fitbit App.

As you say its not very robust and leaves a lot to be desired.

Best Answer

Thank you for that. Didn't realise it was feeding the data watch -> internet -> phone when the start and end points are directly connected anyway. %-]

Works now.

Honestly really hope the Google takeover will help her Fitbit closer to what the Pebble used to be (before the former purchased the latter); a device that simply works in a logical fashion.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Glad ok now.

Yes it would be great if it could be improved.

Btw. The transit is probably something like, watch => phone => Internet => Fitbit servers, processing & presentation => Internet  => Phone  => Fitbit App &  watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes