Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPo2 and others features on demand.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought this as an upgrade from my  Garmin vivosmart 4 bevise or seemed to have all all of the features i needed and was used to and then some nice ones i thought would be nice to have. As someone with a chronic lung disease SpO2% is all to important to me and MUST be an on demand feature. Nope. Upgrade to premium membership for $10 a month and still no on demand use of this critical feature! Since covid-19 can literally end me, taking my temp on demand is also critical, only when i sleep? No, that should be an on demand feature as well. Not even worth the upgrade! How about instead of just one plan that is basically useless to someone like me who cannot do most of the workouts included with the $10 a month, make those ever important HEALTH features free! I'm so angry that i spent money on this for something it doesn't actually do. Not only does it cost more that my last one, now i also need to pay a monthly fee for what? No, I'll be cancelling the membership before the free trial expires since there is no benefit at all. AND it's super complicated to set up and use compared to other watches and bracelets that cost the same or less. Extremely disappointed that SpO2% and temperature are advertised as main features but ONLY work when your are sleeping, SOME of the time, and only after a much more complicated set up that has had to be done multiple times and I'm STILL not completely set up properly! Honestly not worth the money, trouble, or time.

Moderator edit:  updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @MissBliss73,

I just wanted to let you know that I flagged your post for moderator attention.  Your ideas are excellent ideas, and hopefully a moderator can give us some guidance about when or how these features may be made available.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

Hi @DramaQueenDiva , thank you for informing us about this situation. 

@MissBliss73 A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your feedback and comments. I'll be more than glad to forward it. 

I get where your disappointment and frustration comes from.  Just keep in mind that Fitbit Premium is an optional service that anyone interested can participate on. 

I could find this feature request: Check SpO2/pulse ox at anytime on supported Fitbit devices.

Please have a look at it and leave your vote and comment for it, if you agree with it. 

Please note that our team strives to improve our products and services based on the feedback shared by our members. Be sure that your comments won't be taken for granted

Thank you again for participating on the Community!

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes