Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense HR issues resolved ☺️

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Screenshot_20201015-075558.jpg

Screenshot_20201015-075901.jpg

Screenshot_20201015-080509.jpg

 Happy to confirm my heart rate appears to be a lot better at tracking !

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

Hi, I’m having some issue with heart rate measurement accuracy. I had to test my heart with a holter for 24h and as it is a medical equipment it is very accurate. Well none of the values recorded by the two devices (sense/holter) were consistent.  I’ve tried as you suggest in your post but actually I didn’t notice any changes regarding the HRM. In my opinion the device (sense) overestimate the heart rate, I’m hoping that this is a lack of software 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Right! I've try it to see the steps, it says on custom max that the formula is 220 minus your Age. So...200 is for a 20 years old!

Really, need explanation. On the chat, the guy has 193 and told to put 200. Not a big difference. But if you are 50-60....

For now I uncheck the manual steps, will be back to default.

Luc

Best Answer
0 Votes

Agree, I’m waiting some more tips. Meanwhile I’ve restored standard values 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Didn’t resolved for me 😕 going to have to return it

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is the opposite. I had a stress test done this week and my HR monitor underestimated by a lot saying my max was under 100bpm when the hospital recorded 168bpm. Super frustrating. 
mom going to try this and see if it appears at all different. Honestly it seemed way more accurate until recently - and it’s only ever the activity that’s off... my resting is always spot on with the hospital. 

Best Answer

Even my HR issue with sense is not yet resolved. I have tried all possible ways including Shut Down/Restart.

Sometimes, at rest it is close to accurate but as soon as I move it starts giving incorrect readings. When compared to Garmin, it shows almost 16 bpm higher. Also, the HR numbers are very dynamic which is weird. 

Not sure if I made a right choice by buying Fitbit Sense and as I made a mistake of buying it through Amazon, Fitbit won't even replace it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes