Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense button is pressed accidentally during exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

To my major disappointment, this watch is utterly unusable during my workouts. Any time I do push-ups, burpees, etc, my forearm triggers the button and the workout is paused or ended. How do I prevent this from happening and make the button less sensitive?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

So many things overlooked during the design phase and testing phase if there was one.

Best Answer

Fitbit needs to solve this button pressing issue asap. Makes it almost impossible to do a workout with wrist straps because it pushes the button onto your skin, pausing the workout. I'm already exploring other options 

Best Answer

im bringing this thread back up because i just bought the sense from my versa 2 and extremely frustrated this is still happening. it pauses my workouts, goes to voice controls, etc... i cant wear my watch upside down during workouts, and i dont want to have to keep doing all these different settings before and after a workout. such a pain and super disappointing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The watch is good for running and tracking sleep.  Really not good for other workouts because of the button. Mine goes off all the time when I workout.  

Also, when I'm sweaty and moving around alot during a workout, the watch can't read my heart rate accurately.  

Best Answer

Nearly two years later and it is still an issue, which is ridiculous! 

Glad to know it isn't just me that this is happening to though! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm a Sense user for two years and I'm very frustrated by this topic. I can't record a full workout on the bike without getting paused every now and then and losing the parts of the workout until I pushed resume 

Best Answer
0 Votes