Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense doesn't display WhatsApp notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Greetings to all Fitbit fans.
I have a problem with message notification on my Sense watch. (So far only observed at Whatsapp). The watch does not display notifications for about 8 messages out of 10. However, when I look at the watch for notifications, I see the messages there. Can't anyone think of something ??
Thanks

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I solved the problem myself. Message notifications do not work if WatsApp is also used via the web interface. After logging out of the website, everything works.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I solved the problem myself. Message notifications do not work if WatsApp is also used via the web interface. After logging out of the website, everything works.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Jakewh.

Thank you for the details mentioned and the troubleshooting performed. I am glad to hear that you were able to resolve this issue and thank you for sharing what you did as it may help other members in the same situation. For more information about notifications, see How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, make new friends and create new topics.

Keep on visiting the forums!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer