Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense not receiving text notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Had a surge before getting a sense , on both I get call notifications but no text  or email notifications how do I sort this problem 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity/notifications

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Below is the steps to get notifications.  

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1979.htm

Sense Activation 11/3/20\IPhone 12 Pro Max\SimpleClockPro Watch Face\Spigen Rugged Armor Pro Case/Band
Best Answer

Hello @Miknik. Welcome to the community forums! @Clove6060 It's nice to see you around and thanks for your great input! 

Adding to the post above, please make sure that the Fitbit App installed on your mobile device is up to date. If in case it has a pending update, I recommend following the instructions in this link to complete the update. 

Hope this helps. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

My sense was working fine, receiving text messages and calls, but recently I am not receiving notifications, the app keeps telling me phone need a re-start to enable notification, been doing that many time but notification still not enabled, and the app still keeps telling me to restart the phone....was using the Iconic and never had such a problem....The only way I am resolving it right now is to uninstall the Fitbit app and reinstallinng, and it only works for a day, then it starts to ask me to restart the phone again to enable notification.

Best Answer
0 Votes