Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense quite showing notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This just started a few days ago. No texts, phone calls, and notifications I have set for certain apps. I’ve changed nothing. I’ve restarted both my iPhone 11 and the Sense..Everything looks fine on the iPhone as far as notifications being set correctly. Running IOS 15.5

Any help appreciated.

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

Hi @TonyMan.

One thing you can check that springs to mind is that your Sense isn't in DND or night time mode. You can check this by swiping to the screen left of the clock face made making sure DND and the moon icons aren't selected (should be grey like the other icons). 

If that isn't the issue the next thing to try would be to log out and back into the Fitbit app on your phone. Failing that you only other option might be to reinstall the Fitbit app on your phone. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Thanks for the ideas. No I’m not in sleep mode or DND. For the heck of it I enabled then disabled them just to see it that jolts something. I’ll try the app stuff later today.

Best Answer

Looks like signing out and logging back into the app cleared it up.

Thank you for the help!

Best Answer

Well, that did not fix it. The next day notifications quit showing up. I next uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. Once again notifications quit showing up the next day. My next step is to contact Fitbit and se if they have a solution. Will post the results here.

Best Answer

I tried all that stuff and nothing.  Also iPhone 11

Best Answer

I am having the same issue and can not figure it out.  I have an android 

Best Answer

I am also having this same issue. Currently on hold with customer service. Tried restarting and logging in and out and disconnecting and reconnecting all the things.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here too. So it's across the board on devices. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issues here

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ditto here. Started around the same time. Nothing has fixed jt.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did they fix yours?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I called customer service, went through all the hoops and they gave me a
case number to call back with so they can forward it on to whatever
expertise department they need to investigate into. I highly encourage
everyone who is having a problem to call and explain this isn't just your
device, it is an issue on their end with multiple devices!
Best Answer
0 Votes