Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense stopped charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

fitbit have stopped charging, contacted support, they end chat saying we have to try cleaning with toothbrush, charge with compatible charger, 

I said I have two fitbit sense in home, you can check my activity on account its been few months I am trying stuffs you have mentioned in Q&A etc , they just want you to keep busy doing many things but don't want to do any fault diagnosis in their faulty product. 

I firt bought fitbit then 2 then ionic, and then costliest sense, never asked support, when asked they ended chat. Wasting customer's time to void warranty

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @rajniaknt123in  - the most common issue with not charging is the charge cable, see guide in How to check charge cable - Sense/Versa 3 won't charge, won't start or blank screen

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community Forums, @rajniaknt123in@Guy_ Thanks for your help.

@rajniaknt123in Thanks for bringing this to our attention and taking the time to troubleshoot your watch. This isn't the type of experience that we want you to have and I'm sorry for this situation. Because you have a case created, I've forwarded your post so our team can review your details and provide you with more information. Please keep an eye on your inbox.

Best Answer
0 Votes

my Sense is doing the same thing. My charger contact points do not all stay sticking out. there is one that keeps getting pushed in when the magnet gets close and it clicks together. I have tried to clean both the back of the watch and the charger and I am still having a slow charging notice until this past weekend when it completely died and now I can't get it to charge at all. I have recleaned everything (sense and charger) and it will not charge at all now. I tried to call customer support on the phone and tried the online access but was not able to get someone on the phone or get the online change to even connect to someone or their robot response system. It is so dead now I can't get it to do anything at all. I haven't been impressed with the sense at all. This charging issue started about 3 months after I purchased it (from amazon), and I have been able to (workaround) their faulty charging system, but now it's completely dead. I am strongly considering switching to a different fitness watch because of all these glitches and faulty products they have.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @jricker15 - you can order replacement charge cables online or if under warranty you can chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & support, Contact Customer support.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes