Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense stuck on Fitbit Logo

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My watch just started randomly buzzing and the Fitbit logo keeps appearing every 3 seconds. It goes from a black screen to the logo. I cannot operate the watch or do anything. I’ve tried holding the button down for 10 seconds and no luck. Any ideas ? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @Harv222, welcome to the community, may I suggest you try the "Restart" process again. Hold the side buttons until the logo reappears then release (it takes more like 20 seconds), a further 35-second pause until the logo goes out when your "Sense" should be back to normal. If this fails I suggest you talk to "CustomerSupport" here I recommend you use the chat facility or phone for a prompt response.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Hi, @Harv222, welcome to the community, may I suggest you try the "Restart" process again. Hold the side buttons until the logo reappears then release (it takes more like 20 seconds), a further 35-second pause until the logo goes out when your "Sense" should be back to normal. If this fails I suggest you talk to "CustomerSupport" here I recommend you use the chat facility or phone for a prompt response.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My watch started doing the same thing around midnight. I tried holding the button to reset and that also did not work. Checked it just now and it was doing the same thing logo flashing and buzzing. Although the app said it was at full battery, it wouldn't sync. I tried holding the button for several seconds and it turned off. I tried to turn it back on and it flased a 0% battery. Hopefully it will be back to normal after I charge it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No idea how to fix it but it's doing my head in. I've restarted 5 times. Keeps tripping out again within minutes.

Best Answer

Hi, @EssiHelp & @Pukkapukkabutt allowing you have followed my earlier advice, I suggest you talk to "Customer Support" here, I recommend you use the chat facility or phone for a prompt response.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK

Best Answer

I had a similar issue today.  I was splashing in the water with my son and my Sense buzzed and went black. It came on and off a few times about an hour later and now I'd not responsive with the button. It's sitting in rice, I'm a bit leary yo charge it in case the case has a fault (it has not been damaged previously). I  think I'll leave it in the rice tonight and put it on the charger in the morning. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @Kirsyh, welcome to the community, providing there is no damage your "Sense" is waterproof, I swim with mine for 90 minutes a day and have done so for 18 months.

You can check the current state of charge by looking in your Fitbit Phone app, after syncing it will show in the top right corner. If depleted place it on charge, it may take over 30 minutes to revive. You may find this article useful Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?  . If you are still stuck clean the back of your "Sense" with rubbing alcohol (if you do not have any use warm soapy water - dry before charging) Still got a problem with charging check the 4 little pins in the charge cable pad that fits on the back of your "Sense", they need to be slightly proud and free to wiggle gently with your finger, they are spring-loaded.

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK

Best Answer
0 Votes

I highly suggest going onto the live chat feature. I spoke with an agent and within 5 minutes they sorted a replacement out for me as i was still under warranty! Hope you are too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How strange, i am pretty sure you can swim in them (never done it myself) so shouldn't be an issue. However mine did a similar thing and ive only had mine for few weeks. I highly recommended just chatting to an agent on live chat and they will just check you've covered the basics i.e turn on and off etc and put on charge. Then they will see what options are available to you regarding a replacement.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Best Answer 

Hope it is under warranty and get a new one....

Otherwise...I think your out of luck.  

Advice to anyone looking at this as a reliable choice I am not sure I can recommend it, but

the company has been good about returns and replacements. 

So if the warranty is long enough, then if you get a dud then get a new one. 

Tech is so complex trying to make it work with every computer and every phone and every OS has to be frustrating for the develpment staff as well as us.

I wonder why they did not make a USB interface for hard upgrades and hard resets?

Perhaps they read these and will consider it.  

I know if I could have plugged this into my PC USB and just forced it to restart and reload I would have been happier than waiting for a replacement. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sucks that those in the EU get a 2 year warranty while those of us in the U.S. only get 1 year. 

Second time an update bricked my Sense. First time under warranty and they sent a replacement. Second time was offered a 35% coupon for an issue that THEIR update caused. Absolutely **ahem**ty customer service.

Best Answer

Not on mine as it won’t restart and is still vibrating but with logo every few seconds 

Best Answer
0 Votes