Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense won't charge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello

My sense is not holding its charge, I have cleaned the back and moved to different charging points.

Please advice, only had it a few months. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @Hullcity, welcome, It's not clear whether your Sense not charging or charging but not holding the charge delivered. Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?  will offer an opportunity to review where you are. I had a problem with my Sense and washed it in warm soapy water using cotton buds to make sure the contact "pits" in the back were completely clean, this resolved my problem. If you are not able to make progress contact "Customer Support" here, I recommend you use the chat or phone facilities for a prompt response.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @Hullcity, welcome, It's not clear whether your Sense not charging or charging but not holding the charge delivered. Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?  will offer an opportunity to review where you are. I had a problem with my Sense and washed it in warm soapy water using cotton buds to make sure the contact "pits" in the back were completely clean, this resolved my problem. If you are not able to make progress contact "Customer Support" here, I recommend you use the chat or phone facilities for a prompt response.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer

Check the pins on the magnetic charger.  I had the same issue and found out that one of the pins had sunk into the charger cavity.  If that is the case, you may need to get a new charger.

Best Answer

Hi

I was having the same issue with my Sense; left if charging all day and it only progressed by 5%.

I followed the link in Gr4ndp4's post and cleaned it thoroughly with rubbing alcohol, using a soft toothbrush on the Sense and cotton bud on the contacts, drying with kitchen towel.  Fifteen minutes later and the sense was already up to almost 50% charged.

Well worth a try.

Many thanks

Best Answer