Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to use quick replies for Snapchat on Sense

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the Snapchat notifications enabled and am receiving them successfully but I am not able to reply.  Is this not supported?  It gives the option to set quick replies for Snapchat but not the option to use them (or voice reply for that matter) whenever the snap message comes through.

Phone is latest version of Android

Fitbit and app are both latest versions

Sense is brand new, set it up yesterday

Tried restarting watch, restarting phone, restarting bluetooth, turning notifications off and back on - still not working.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Phone is Samsung S21+ 5G

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Ald5382. Welcome to the Community.

Thanks for the detailed information, and for every step tried prior to posting. I've confirmed that your phone meets the compatibility requirements, meaning that the Fitbit app and its features should work correctly. However, since the quick replies aren't working, I went ahead to review your details and I notice you already have a case created with our Support team. It seems they've provided you with assistance, so please follow their instructions and keep the communication with them.

Have a good day.

Best Answer
Hi,

I don't have a case opened with support so I'm not sure what you are
referring to. In the past I had opened up a ticket with support in regard
to my fitbit not connecting to Bluetooth and the replies for text messaging
with textra not working but I resolved that before I even got assistance
from support so it was closed almost immediately.

Please assist with replies within snapchat.Thanks!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Ald5382. It's good to see you again.

Thanks for getting back and clarifying that your case was related to a different topic. In regards to the quick replies not working for Snapchat, may I know what options you see when receiving a Snapchat notification? Does it say to open in phone? Take in mind that to receive and respond to messages from your Sense, your phone must be nearby with Bluetooth turned on and the Fitbit app running in the background. In case you want to use the microphone to respond to messages, make sure the Microphone setting is turned on in the Settings app.

Because you have an Android phone, please give a try to the following steps:

1. Remove your Sense from the Bluetooth settings.
  2. On your phone's settings, tap Apps > Fitbit > Storage > Clear Cache.
  3. Go back one screen, tap Force Stop and reboot your phone.
  4. Open the Fitbit app, tap your profile picture > Set Up a Device.
  5. Select your Sense, tap Replace Device and follow the on-screen instructions.
  6. Once this is done, set up the notifications and quick replies one more time.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes