Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When the ECG app will be available in Qatar?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Sense ECG App and SPO2 clock faces by Fitbit are not available in Qatar.

When Apple Watch 6 has got permission for ECG and SPO2 App in Qatar then Fitbit also get if they are approved in US and UK then there should not be a problem in getting a permission in Qatar.

Any idea when it will be available?

Moderator edit: format/label

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Indeo. Welcome to the community forums. 

Thank you very much for the information and for taking the time to provide your feedback. At this time, I appreciate your patience and understanding, but we currently don't have a time frame when the ECG App will be available in Qatar. I understand how much you'd like to use this feature and I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

My best recommendation is to keep an eye to the Help Forums or the Press Release for future updates about this or any other feature availability. Please note that our team is always working to enhance your experience and your feedback is a big part of that process.

On a side note, for a list of countries where the ECG app is available and for answers to frequently asked questions, see fitbit.com/ecgFor additional information, I would recommend taking a look at our blog: blog.fitbit.com/ecg-fitbit-sense/

Hope this helps. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes