Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will ECG on Sense be available in Canada?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Will the premium service start when all missing features are active and available?  The advertising indicated ECG and Google assistant.  Many people in Canada may have deferred the purchase until the advertised features were available.  When I activated my watch it started the countdown on my premium service.  Feels like bait and switch to me. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I live in Canada too.  All the stress management features don’t work in my region.  That is the whole purpose of this watch.  It’s causing me stress...haha.  FitBit shouldn’t be selling this watch in regions where it doesn’t work properly OR update the firmware ASAP.  This watch is a waste of money right now. 

Best Answer

Unfit tenderly, before a medical option van be released to a specific region, it needs to be approved by the regions governing board. 

No approval, no option. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If, "no approval, no option", then there should have been, "no marketing" of this.  
It is called bait and switch.
If there is this level of "nuance" in the decision making, then there should be a similar level of nuance in regional marketing, or an offer of refund to those that purchased under the guise/premise of receiving an offer that was tendered but not honoured.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Baldwinjs.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. Let me share the Google Assistant and ECG app are already available in Canada, meaning that you should be able to install and use them on your Sense. To learn more about these features, let me recommend the following links:

As our website and help articles describe, certain features are available in select countries as it's required the approval of each country to use them. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and in case you'd like to request a refund, you can get in touch with our Support team so they can evaluate the conditions of your order based on our Return Policy. Your feedback is truly appreciated and we'll keep working to bring our features to all our members across the world.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Lol my original comment was from 2020.  I was simply circling back because nobody actually provided a salient or commonsense response.  Corporate platitudes only, I guess.  At the time of launch these advertised features were not available in my region, in contradiction of the advertising.

Best Answer
0 Votes