Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I return my Sense for a replacement?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fit bit has stopped working, i have contacted support, they said to return it, but i can not find address anywhere?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @sazysarah, I do not know the return address, as indicated in my earlier post you need to contact "Customer Support"

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Hi, @sazysarah welcome to the community, I think you need to contact "Customer Support" again using the chat facility or phone for a prompt response. You will be best served if you make a note of who you spoke to and when before you start the call.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @sazysarah - could you say what has stopped working - in some cases it can be a fault with the charging, either cleaning or the cable and your watch may be fine. To verify see How to check charge cable - Sense/Versa 3 won't charge, won't start or blank screen

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes
hi it just stopped, ive brought 3 other chargers, ive reported it, they said i can send it back, do u know the return address pls

Get Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer
0 Votes

@sazysarah- when you say chargers do you mean the magnetic charge cables? and did you thoroughly clean the watch holes on the back? How do I clean my Fitbit device?

Did you buy the watch direct from Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @sazysarah, I do not know the return address, as indicated in my earlier post you need to contact "Customer Support"

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK

Best Answer

i have the same problem. Charger is not good anymore. One iron point broken. I can not find any address or phonenumber where i have to deposit mij complaint. Chat function is gone, mailaddress get automatic reply, not available. Need to phone or chat but i can nowhere found these functions. Do you know it meanwhile?

Best Answer
0 Votes

HI @Mieszel - if the watch is under warranty Fitbit will send you a replacement charge cable or just buy one online, it may be quicker.

You can still chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & support, Contact Customer support.

Best Answer
0 Votes

 did you get email saying they will send you prepaid shipping label

Check email. I haven't gotten mine yet. 

Best Answer
yeh ive done it now, gotta send it tomorrow x

Get Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members. @Gr4ndp4 and @Guy_ Thanks for your help!

@sazysarah Thanks for sharing these details. I'm glad you've received the email with the return instructions and if you have any other question, don't hesitate to get in touch with our Support team. I'm sure they'll continue helping you with this matter.

@Mieszel Thanks for letting us know about your Sense. I understand where you're coming from and I'm sorry for this experience. While we're no longer offering support by email, you can chat with us online or give us a call by clicking here to get connected.

@Positive_Wahine Thanks for joining this thread. I went ahead to check your details and it seems our team sent you an email a few days ago. Please make sure to check your inbox, junk or spam folders. If you still don't find it, click here to start a new interaction with the via chat or phone. That way you can receive more details about your case.

Best Answer
0 Votes