Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
3,437 REPLIES 3,437
Wow thanks for information
Zarihs Zoltan
Best Answer

Hi Everyone,

Loving my FitBit after about 4 weeks of use, just need to connect with some people to take part in the daily and weekly challenges, please add me if you have a spare second Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Just got an Alta. I am looking to shed some weight and get in shape.

Please add me!!

Thanks

Best Answer

Hi there! I will be getting a Blaze this Wednesday as an early Father's Day gift. I am looking forward to it. Been away from the Fitbit eco system for about two years - stupid me. Looking for frineds to challenge and encourage me. I will do the same. Add me if you like: https://www.fitbit.com/user/26CL9Q

Best Answer

Hi there. Only a month and a half in with my new Blaze.  Add me if you like.

Best Answer

Hi there,

My first post. I am Chinese, live in Canada, love fitbit.I ran a number of Marathon before, but i am no longer in good shape. I want to be active and loss weight. Looking for fitbit friends. Everyone are welcome to add me. Just click my userID, then go to my profile, then click "Add Friend".

Cheers,

Biao

Best Answer

Hello please add me as a friend.  I had a previous account and ended up deleting it because there was a mixup with Lbs and stones so I was getting badges for like losing anywhere from 50lbs to 250lbs.  so I started a new account.  I've added some friends but would like some more .  thanks!!!

Best Answer
Hi guys, I'm 34 m, new to this community but an active Fitbit user. I am looking for some likeminded friends to learn, get inspired & be motivated.

Looking forward to new friendships! Please Add me😊👍🏻
Best Answer

I'm new to Fitbit from Garmin. I feel more encouraged to walk/run more steps when there are friends to challenge me.

Feel free to add me! 🙂

Best Answer

Hello!

I'm going to add some of  you okay! And those who want to, add me up too please.

I've had my  Charge HR for 2 weeks now. Had a bit of a great start while on vacation, I really racked up those steps. I'm back at work now, and barely making 2000 per day on a regular day.

I would love to have friends for challenges and support. :)))

Best Answer
https://www.fitbit.com/user/4D6V8Z feel free to add me anyone.
Best Answer

Hi there! I'm new here and very glad to add more friends. Feel free and add me!

Best Answer

Hey everyone I'm looking for friends to motivate/challenge me. My friends and family do not have a Fitbit. I can not run because of medical issues, but I do walk as much as possible. I don't have alot of steps. I try to hit at least 10,000 a day. So feel free to add me. Thank you in advance 😉

Best Answer

Just purchased my fit bit yesterday and am SO intrigued by the challanges.. Looking for friends to connect with!! Please add me, can't wait to participate in challanges! 

Best Answer

Seeking new friends out there for motivation and challenges!  Would love to connect!  

@realadampowell on all socials.  Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Hi guys!

please add me- Looking for some external motivation Cat Happy

Best Answer

You can add me as well. Im pretty competitive but not the kinda who tries to kill themself to win.

Best Answer

For all employees, friends and familys that would like to connect.

Feel free to add me !  

I would like to start setting up different challenges for both high and low step count groups. 

Happy Stepping !!

Rick

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am looking for fitbit friends for motivation!

Best Answer

Hello all, I'm brand new to FitBit (today actually). I just bought a FitBit Blaze and am super excited about this next adventure of fitness with FitBit and hopefully getting to know a few new friends along the way. I am still figuring this site out and all, but please feel free to add me. Be well.

Best Answer