Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
3,437 REPLIES 3,437

Feel free to add me! I just got my Fitbit last night and really need the motivation to lose all this extra weight. 🙂 

Best Answer

I'm looking for friends that I can "walk" with. I've only had my fitbit for a few weeks, but here the last week I've been averaging between 14 and 16K. Maybe if I had more friend incentives, I'll break that 20K. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone!! My name is Crystal and I'm looking for some motivation!! All my friends keep telling me to wait and I keep waiting but we never really start!! So with that being said add me and maybe we can motivate each other!!! I plan on starting 6/20/16!!!

Best Answer

lets make it competitive.... Add me folks 😜

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi all! Feel free to add, have just joined the gym and looking for more people to do challenges with! 😁
Best Answer
Hi all my names Jamey, I'm in maine ,just got a new blaze so far I love it , would love some friendly competition 🙂
Best Answer

hey everyone i am looking for friends please add me 

Best Answer

Hello friends! I am looking for people to do challenges with and to motivate each other. Feel free to add me!

Best Answer

I started running like 2 months back with C25K and now I can do like 3 miles without a stop. I'm not preparing for any Marathon but I do like to run atleast 3 Miles everyday (6 on weekends). I would really enjoy a couple of challenges everyweek, not to mention the inspiration from other folk's stats. Please feel free to send a request!

https://www.fitbit.com/user/3Y9XDT

Best Answer

Feel free to add me 

Moderator edit: removed personal information

Best Answer

Looking for some friends I'm new to the whole Fitbit thing. I'm pretty competitive so having some friends to do challenges with would be awesome. Feel free to add me !

Best Answer
Hi Just started a group for stay at home mom's/house wives named Stay at home mom's/house wives with at least 30lbs to lose, join and friend me so we can challenge and motivate each other, please tell your friends!
Lose weight, Motivate
Best Answer

Hello, would you like to add me to your FitBit friends list please, feel free to recommend me to others,,, thanks

Best Answer
I also am looking to add friends for motivation. I'm doing a walking marathon in September. Feel free to add me. Thanks
Best Answer

Posting for my friend who is not techsavy and just purchased her first fitbit.  Please add her, so we can motivate her. 

Thanks

Best Answer
Everyone can fell free to add me as a friend. I'm a newby (bought my Alta two days ago) and I'm looking for some friendly competition
Best Answer
0 Votes

Please add me as a friend so we can challenge each other. I find it has really motivated me in the week I have had my Fitbit

Best Answer

Hi! I'm also looking for friends to keep me motivated in this journey to become fit. Not much people have fitbit where I am from (Belize) so add me. 😃 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! I'm also looking for friends to keep me motivated in this journey to become fit. There's not much people with fitbit where I am from (Belize), so add me. 😃 

Best Answer
i I'm also looking forward to making new friends, I tried Fitbit challenges with friends and friends of friends but since I am a stay at home parent/homemaker and they all work, it kinda wasn't fair because I have all day to get steps in while they were stuck behind their desks. So anyway I'm looking for fair competition please add me. I am 221 lbs 34yrs old and my goal for now is to lose 60lbs. Lose Weight, Motivate! 🤗
Best Answer