Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Breathing Data not recorded on the Fitbit App

Since the update I have only received 2 Breathing Rate readings in my app.  One of those looked normal and the other was "0"..  All other readings seem to be recording ok.  Any ideas what the problem might be?

Thanks.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
96 REPLIES 96

94A5558E-D0F4-4621-A288-B0246894643A.jpeg

Hi, 

Just to let you know nothing has changed with the new Fitbit sense. BR still not displayed. 
Actually, something new happened: the Spo2 shows odd data, where the curve s going down for the same values. 
I still think is a firmware problem, but right now I don't think there is any point to push this further. Although it's annoying. 
Hope one of the next firmware updates will sort the issue. 
Regards 
Best Answer

Hi, is it still not working?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, has it been fixed for you? Can I ask you what firmware have u got? Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Polecat Has it been fixed for you? My one had no BR displayed since December. Thank you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Matty,

Yes, my ionic seems to work ok now.  Occasionally information is missing but very rarely now.  It requires a couple of hours some days to update, can't see why.

My firmware is 27.72.1.9

Good luck 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

thank you!

I have a sense therefore it has a different firmware. M assuming that's the fix. Fingers crossed they will release a new one soon !

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve had my Sense for about 6 weeks and like it but my problem is also with the BR data. I get data in all the other Health Metrics but rarely get BR data, So my conclusion is that either I don’t breath while I’m sleeping or something is wrong with my watch.

How can it be fixed? I upgraded from an Ionic and am not very happy with the Sense at this point. For the money it seems a little glitchy.

Best Answer

I had 4 BR recorded since December, the last one just two days ago. I agree with you, for the price is awfully full of bugs. And by considering there haven't been firmware upgrades since November (which is itself disgusting) and the app seems to have no impact whatsoever, although there were few updates, it's clear that they  prefer to launch new devices rather than fix the old stuff. 

Best Answer

I just got the sense this past week. Was hoping the br not showing was just a bug for me. So theres no fix other than to hope it works at some point

Best Answer

One thing for sure. As soon as the free premium service expires, m not going to renew it unless they fix it.

Best Answer
I’m pretty disappointed with it. Hopefully Fitbit will develop a fix soon.It’s also over counting stairs-

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS
Best Answer

My 11 day of no BR

Best Answer

Will all the non-working features, I cancelled the premium service before I started getting billed.  Sometimes my Sense doesn't charge on many attempts but somehow charges eventually. 🤔

Best Answer

@Matty70 I was reading through and have this same issue. Was it rectified for you?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Tonio08 Hello! No, not really. As I mentioned in a different post if I keep my app on at night, the BR will appear on the next morning, but only on Tuesdays. (M not joking). Last week it also appeared Saturday morning. Just have a go, m curious to know if it works for you as well. Keep the app open in th background during the night and see in the morning after the update if the BR data appears. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Matty70 Hi. It never worked for me either. I contacted them and they told me to restart the watch and change the sleep sensitivity and monitor for 3 nights. So I'll have to wait and see what happens.

Did you get 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Matty70 Are you getting your stages of sleep on the app?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Change the sensitivity to sensitive?

Best Answer

@Rge I contacted support earlier today, and they suggested doing this. I will have to monitor this and confirm.

Best Answer
I’ve tried just about everything else so I might as well try this an see.Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes