Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Tile disappeared

ANSWERED

Switched on my phone to look at sleep tracker just now, and the sleep tracker tile has disappeared. How do I find it again?! Has that function been discontinued? Very disgruntled....

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@PJs2019 @Mary27  Are you using the new Fitbit dashboard or the old?  If you're on the new dashboard, simply click into the "Discover" tab at the bottom of your app, then click on "Health & Fitness Stats".  From there, you can add the sleep metric back to your dashboard if it was inadvertently removed.  

94B5EBCE-EE8B-4F44-8411-C25B73642894.jpeg

If you're on the old Dashboard with "tiles", check out this post.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
17 REPLIES 17

Sleep tile disappeared about a week ago.i have tried all manoeuvres suggested to no avail. The FitBit is about 6 months old.

i would like a  communication from the company as to what can be done or how I can be compensated..

Best Answer

@PJs2019 @Mary27  Are you using the new Fitbit dashboard or the old?  If you're on the new dashboard, simply click into the "Discover" tab at the bottom of your app, then click on "Health & Fitness Stats".  From there, you can add the sleep metric back to your dashboard if it was inadvertently removed.  

94B5EBCE-EE8B-4F44-8411-C25B73642894.jpeg

If you're on the old Dashboard with "tiles", check out this post.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

Hi I tried this but the Health & Fitness “sleep” tab “open” button at the bottom wasn’t highlighted so I could do nothing with it. 

Best Answer

Mine is the same way. Will not let me open the sleep tab button.

Best Answer

Me too! Has anyone seen a fix to this open button issue?

Best Answer

Has anyone found a fix for this? Same issue. Sleep disappeared and open is highlighted to click.

Best Answer

Me too, good to see we are not alone 

Best Answer

Have you figured out how to do it yet? Mines the same it seems to be since I updated it afew weeks ago 😒

Best Answer

Same problem. Has anyone found a fix for this? 

Best Answer

Hi

it looks like it’s moved to premium, that’s me finished with fitbit

google killed it

Best Answer
That can’t be right ..... my OLD versa 2 still has all the sleep stages. The problem is that my husband's NEW Versa 2 with Alexa only has the basic sleep tracker. Are you telling us that we have bought an inferior model? I am going to try and contact Fitbit direct to see what they say.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

From what I see (Fitbit can prove me wrong)

The sleep tracker is there but you can’t select to see it in the app unless you pay for the premium service, at one time all the stats where visible but they are slowly moving to a subscription model

And they do

after the last update the Fitbit had disconnected from my phone and iPad

when reconnecting the option to join premium and get your sleep analysis was the main display

for some reason when the Fitbit was not connected the sleep tracker disappeared ? But everything else was visible 
Apologies to all
Sent from my iPad

Best Answer

The same thing happened to me.  I went to the Discover - Heath & Fitness Stats and can see the Sleep icon but it will not let me add it.  Very unhappy.

I agree.  I would like a response as well from the company.  I use this mainly to track my sleep.  

I did this and the add option is not available.

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

Best Answer

Hello everyone. @peggys123 Welcome to the community forums. 

I'm sorry for the experience and thank you for the information and for the steps you've tried prior to posting. Please make sure that your Fitbit device is currently paired to your Fitbit account, but if it's not paired, I recommend setting it up one more time by following the steps here: How do I set up my Fitbit device?

Once your Fitbit device is set up, please try to add the Sleep tile. For more information about how to add tiles, check: How do I use the Fitbit app?

Hope this helps. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue which started after an iPhone update. Haven’t been able to get sleep or steps stats on the phone app since then. The answer from 2019 doesn’t help, the option to add sleep is not able to be selected. Even with a premium membership, which I have.

Best Answer

I tried all that you suggested.  Pulled up health and fitness app, then sleep, still doesn’t allow me to “open” the sleep, hourly steps, or heart rate to add to my app screen.  Please help!  I am in a study for Am Cancer Society using the Fitbit 5 and need this info!

Best Answer

I switch it from off on and nothing 

Best Answer