Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bubbling Surge strap

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, My partner was sent a replacement Surge a few months ago as the battery keep failing. Now a few months in the strap is showing large bubbles in the strap (not by the edge) and also on the other side the edge near the face is lifting - note the first watch didnt do this.  I understand that there is no replacement strap but what am I to do now. Last time I found a live chat and sorted it, but now i can only find a twitter conversation which seems to not be live and am not getting a response.. any ideas? IMG_20171011_072949.jpgIMG_20171013_075802.jpgIMG_20171015_181740.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@AB85 If it's still under warranty contact Customer Support. If it's not under warranty then Amazon and E-bay sell aftermarket replacements. YouTube has "How to" video's to help with the process.

Fixed wing aircraft (F-4J, F-4S), Fighter Squadrons: VF-171, VF-31, VF-103.
Best Answer
0 Votes

So now for the 3rd time im in need of a replacement for my partners Surge.. another bubbling strap

Why can they offer an upgrade!? Im happy to contribute, Im just sick and tired of having this same problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve had this issue. Now the strap has given way - almost a year since I received a replacement for a surge that wouldn’t sync. Impossible to get repaired at watchmaker because of design. Poor durability. Now offered 25% discount on new product. Not good enough really. 

Best Answer
0 Votes