Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clocks going back and incorrect sleep recording

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Our clocks changed last night. When I woke the Surge had changed the hour correctly - BUT it records my sleep with one hour missing: ie, I went to sleep at 11:45pm and woke at 5:15 but the app shows that I woke at 4:15. It would have been 4:15 yesterday but why did the clock change correctly and the sleep record get shortened by an hour?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I have got the some problem with my 250+ plus steps per hour it is recording them one hour behind.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@catherineryan @Emma2301 It's great to see you in the Community! Seems odd that your sleep time was not synced to the correct time on your app. I would like to follow up and would like to know if the issue persists or if it got corrected.

In the meantime, please try restarting your Surge trackers as advised in Meylin's post. Once this has been done, sync your trackers and check out if your sleep is synced on the correct time.

Looking forward to your response my friend! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good morning. I too had the same issue - up at 0633, Fitbit Alta HR automatically updated time to 0633 BUT recorded sleep only to 0533, thus missing an hour of sleep. Only a twice a year problem presumably but any ideas? Thanks.

Best Answer

The timings for my 250 steps per hour have changed due to the clock changes I think.

i have tried resetting the hours ie 8am to 5 pm but it won’t accept it and keeps going to 7 am to 3 pm.

Best Answer

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @madamlyn, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community @tcu843.

Thanks for reporting the issues with the time on your sleep. I appreciate the time you took to troubleshoot this beforehand. First restart your Surge and check that both the time zone on your phone and on the Fitbit App is correct. 

Let me know if you have questions about it. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes