Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display keeps going off and interfaces overlapping

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been using for over a year..suddenly the display starts overllaping

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @RL7, thanks for getting back and for confirming the steps you've tried. Smiley Happy

Sorry about the issues you're having, I noticed that our team already has the case under their wings and they will be checking with you shortly. Let me know if you have questions. 

See you around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Princeherbert, it's a pleasure to me to give you a warm welcome to the Community. Smiley Happy

Thanks for posting your inquiry here, have you tried to restart your Surge. If so, let me know as I think that it'd be best to contact our support team for this issue.

Hope this helps.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the reply..I did shut down but the problem persists ..also the display now is haywire with interfaces overlapping

Best Answer

Hi @RL7, thanks for getting back and for confirming the steps you've tried. Smiley Happy

Sorry about the issues you're having, I noticed that our team already has the case under their wings and they will be checking with you shortly. Let me know if you have questions. 

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes