Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise Shortcuts Dissapearing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

hi have had a replacement fitbit surge. have synced to phone. When I go into my exercise part it is saying NO SHORTCUTS. I have checked they are on set up on my account, I have reset the watch and re synced. They are still not showing?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @banjolilywhite, what a lovely surprise to see you here again! Sorry about the issues you're having to use your replacement! Smiley Happy

Please restart your Surge a couple of times, then delete all the shortcuts you have in your Fitbit App, force sync your tracker. Then add them back on your Fitbit App and force sync it one more time. It should do the trick! Woman Wink

Keep me posted please, I'm very interested in helping you out with this! Cat Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @banjolilywhite, what a lovely surprise to see you here again! Sorry about the issues you're having to use your replacement! Smiley Happy

Please restart your Surge a couple of times, then delete all the shortcuts you have in your Fitbit App, force sync your tracker. Then add them back on your Fitbit App and force sync it one more time. It should do the trick! Woman Wink

Keep me posted please, I'm very interested in helping you out with this! Cat Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer