Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to correct wrong calorie intake?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I added by accident 75 kg of minced meat instead of 75 gramms, how can I change this?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

That's a lot of mince!

Can you go back to your food log and delete that item and then re-enter it correctly? I must say I log my food through MyFitnessPal linked to my Fitbit account as it's more user friendly to people outside the US.

Hilary | UK

Charge, Aria, iPhone 4s, Mac

If this answer is helpful, please vote for it and/or mark it as a solution.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

That's a lot of mince!

Can you go back to your food log and delete that item and then re-enter it correctly? I must say I log my food through MyFitnessPal linked to my Fitbit account as it's more user friendly to people outside the US.

Hilary | UK

Charge, Aria, iPhone 4s, Mac

If this answer is helpful, please vote for it and/or mark it as a solution.

Best Answer

Thanks, Hillary

I did go back on my phone app, to the day I made the mistake. What I had not noticed before is that there are three little dots on the upper right corner wich you can tap on. Then the possibily to delete  that log appears! 

Best Answer

It's nice to see that you were able to get a response that helped you @Jansje. Thanks a million @Hilary55 that was great! Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for clicking on the "Accepted Solution" button. Feel free to come back at any time, in case that you have questions about your Fitbit; or you can just hand around, there is plenty information here and new ways to make friends. Please take a moment to visit our Discussions board where you will find other members sharing their experiences and tips. Smiley Surprised

This is a really good way to stay motivated towards your goals. In case that you haven't do so, check it out! You might be interested in these topics: Saturday Humor or What is the most interesting place that you have walked run?

Have a wonderful day! Heart

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer