Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Features missing in my Surge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello Everyone, 

I just got my FITBIT SURGE and while comparing with the Charge 2/Blaze, I noticed there are atleast 4 features missing in Surge and they are :

1. Cardio Fitness Level

2.Sleep Stages 

3.Reminders to Move

4. Calender Alerts

I have been seeing YouTube videos of comparison and strangely, nobody brought this up explicitly. I expect SURGE to have all the above features being a Top of Line product from FITBIT.

Is there any way I can use these features using SURGE.

Waiting for comments. Regards.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @shiladitya it's nice to see you again! Cat Happy

I appreciate your thoughts in regards Surge features. You can place you vote in our feature suggestion board, for example: 

Reminders to Move for Surge and Charge HR

- Sleep Stages for Surge

Or you can suggest your idea too, our developers can check what our Fitbitters need and take this in consideration for the next updates.

Have a great day! Woman Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Can Fitbit provide an update to Surge users based on the 3000+ votes and 1300+ comments requesting features - particularly Reminders to Move?

Best Answer

Hope you’re having an amazing time on the Forums @Lookyhooky, I’m really glad that you’ve joined us. Welcome aboard! Smiley Happy

Fitbit is always reviewing comments and suggestions to provide feedback to our product development team. I appreciate your time in letting us know your input, we don't have an specific time frame on how long our team will take but we're passing your  suggestion along.

Taking this opportunity, I'd like to suggest you to take a moment to visit our Discussions board where you will find other members sharing their experiences and tips. This is a really good way to stay motivated towards your goals. In case that you haven't do so, check it out! You might be interested in these topics: You know you're a Fitbit addict when... or Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here! Robot Very Happy

See you around! Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

@YojanaFitbit wrote:

Fitbit is always reviewing comments and suggestions to provide feedback to our product development team. I appreciate your time in letting us know your input, we don't have an specific time frame on how long our team will take but we're passing your suggestion along.

Many companies like Microsoft, Apple, Oracle, LG, Samsung, etc. make public in advance the dates at which a product has reach EOL (End Of Life) for support. They give their customers plenty of warning and set their expectations accordingly. It's the right thing to do. Can Fitbit provide a date for when the Surge has reached EOL for firmware updates? Stringing along Surge owners with vague hints that there might be an update is a disservice to everyone.

Best Answer

Hi @TwoBit, it's always a pleasure see you around! Robot Happy

In this case, I can't give you guys an estimated time frame it might take since I don't want you to set false expectations. But rest assure I'm passing along your feedback. It's really appreciated if you can leave your vote an comment on the Feature Suggestions board too, as more votes and comments an idea has the more visibility and momentum it gains. -Please update the Surge.

I appreciate your patience on this. 

Best Answer